The Awesome Moment

****End of flash back ****

Sudais pov

I just finished fixing my pure golden wrist watch, spray my perfume and gave my self the confidence to see my queen, can't wait to see her. Alhamdulilah here we go I said happily with a winning smile as I walked majestically to her room .

She looks very beautiful, am very grateful to Allah for giving me a damsel like her, am happy to see that the gown suit her, she looks stunning than ever. She sang along with some attractive shimmy steps. She is definitely in joyous mood.

Boy you know I want your love,
Your love was handmade for somebody like me........
                        Ed sheeran shape of you.

"Remixer" I uttered unexpectedly

She quickly turned her back frighten as the long dark hair behind her neck wiggled, at same time her unique diamond ear rings jiggled noisily.

"babe you scared me " she said shyly.

" Really"

"Of course " she said and continued painting her face, what ladies call final touch up, after  the so called make up

" we'll I didn't mean to do it,  sorry "I apologised.

" Come on babe, is not nothing "she smiled charming through the mirror,her 100 zillion smile that can make me go nuts.

" you know, you don't have to apply that make up, I love your natural looks more than anything, enough with the paintings baby" I said heartily.

"Awwn, really?

"yes babe"

"Okay "she smiled, threw red lipstick away. And fixed her shiny silver shoe.

" Ready? I urged.

"Yea" she whispered gladly as her dimples pops in and out  Adorably , ouch! heart bumping deep dimples. As my queen legs started moving gorgeously towards me.

Each and every step of her makes me feel dizzy in the ocean of love
Her smile, gladly takes me away from all anguishes and agony of life.
When she laughs, it  makes me  feel like greatest Romeo ever .
The way her teeth shines and blinks perfectly like  that of the stars.
Anytime i look into her eyes , it's like walking majestically to the paradise .
Her sexy pink lips pinch each and every part of sensory organs
Same goes to her heart inching  ear pleasing voice , it takes me along to the most beautiful world of romantic tune and rhyme.
Her irresistible touch always helps my blood to flow down my veins.
Am very lucky to have her.

"Here" she distracted my wonderful thoughts

"what were you thinking of?

"you "  I replied cheerfully.

" I love you "

" I love you too"

"Shall i" I offered my arms

"Sure babe " she uttered  willingly.

Suhailat Pov

Masha Allah!!! He looks stunning with his outfit, I can help but to admire him continually, oh Allah, the guider, the protector, and the All hearing, protect and guide him alone for me, am a freaking jealous lover,  ladies don't come near him!!!!