Finally In Romeo

"Buogiorno baby " whispered.

I silently opened my eyes and raised my head from sudais shoulder, the plane had already landed, I can't believe that we are in Romeo (capital of Italy) international airport Italy .

"morning sweet heart " I replied with warm smile, I heard him said Buogiorno earlier meaning good morning, that the only thing I know in intalian language, then ciao meaning" bye or hi" that l learned from Philippines movie titled Dolce amore which was based in Italy.

Passengers had started moving with their trolleys to their various ways, they were so many different people of religions, tribes, cultures and so on, some were Indians, Chinese, Philippines, Egyptians, Arabs, Africans and so fun.

Probably on different purposes, I heard Italy is a home businesses , shoppings of different varieties of clothes, accessories, bags and shoes , home of love and most of all home of sports.

Now I know why sudais is so possessed about the sport stuff, maybe because they lived in Italy for 12 years. His dad was a consultant in the largest, widest and the best hospital here in Italy.

He held my hands as we walked through the airport, to the passage precisely, it's a very large airport, with so many beautiful characteristics, it's reminds me of King Abdul Azim international Airport jeddarh, they are not quite the same but they are all Adorable in their own ways.

They are a lot of people chatting, some were hugging, some where talking seriously on the phone, that should be grumpy business associates, some where excited, while few where quit sad, we'll am among the excited one's.

I was far away in my thoughts, when the latest 2017 Ferrari Drove in front of us.

"signore ! " a slim fair skinned Italian guy exclaimed as he came out from the Ferrari referring to sudais.

" come stai Ricardo (how are you Ricardo ) " said sudais

" cosi cosi (not so good, not so bad) " the guy replied with an awkward grin probably thinking that he is funny.

" benvenuto (welcome) signora (ma) " He smiled at me.

" grassio " i replied confidently knowing what I said was wrong

And they both giggled, Ricardo couldn't helped it, And he laughed out loud.

" its grazie, (thanks) my love " sudais whispered.

" oh my gosh! " I patted my forehead lightly.

" we'll I know " I covered up shyly.

" Thank you Ricardo,a presto (see you soon) " said sudais as he collected the car keys from Ricardo.

" arrivedercci signore ( good bye sir) "
Said Ricardo as he stopped a cab and averted.

" shall we my love " sudais offered as he assisted me to open the left door of the Ferrari and I entered gladly.

He started the car as he roughly cruised the beautiful city of Romeo, its was very awesome !!!!

I couldn't help it and I stood up, unveiled my veil and let my long hereditary shua Arab hair flee in the air adorably at same time admiring the city .

they are lots of tall story ancient story buildings, their gorgeous fountains, their Resorts, their free, smooth, and clear roods and also the peoples way of life, so simple and peacefully.

Suddenly sudais played a music tilted mi gentle by Williams And I gladly mimed it,enjoying the pleasant romantic breeze while winning my waist.

"baby please sit down and stop that " sudais blurted admiring my winning steps through his versacci shades.