The Pleasant Day

Today's morning came with honey and mercies, all thanks to almighty Allah, the guider and protector.

"Mehn, I have messed up this kitchen so badly, am sure when she wakes up, she will surely tease me "I murmured.

Stair at the tray in front of me, wishing my self all the luck I could ever get, quickly carried it, balanced it on the bed and head to our room.

The door opened, and I quietly tiptoed to our bed  to her precisely, set it  in front of her.

The TV that has been on for quite some time now was playing the music video of made for you by bank w, I think  I know the song bilal loves playing it, am not an ally of Nigeria songs so I don't know them, but I can sing this one though, due to bilal addiction to the song.

My angel is is still far away in her dreams, she kept on smiling continually, her dimples called and groaned for me , her flawless skin shines brighter each and every morning, forget about the expensive lotion she use, her skin is blessed naturally,she is all I could ever asked God for.

I felt my hands slowly moving towards her face and I  seductively played with it passionately.

"Baby I have been searching for my only one "I started miming the music .

" And you made me feel like now, my life has just begun  " she opened her eyes weekly and engrossed her lip with a charming smile.

"Am so glad I found you now, my world is done......"  she furrow her eye brows, gazing at the breakfast in front of her and the music thing was making her crazy.

"And its perfect now for marriage  when you will be the one " she rolled her eyes sexily

" baby you are the one I need, baby you girl complete me..... " she cheered her self up, blushing with her fluffy pink chicks.

" Wetin I go do? If no be you?.......... She grinned harder.

"you and I were meant to be Baby........... "

I sang deeply and passionately the exact way with banky, this time around I stood own my feet demonstrating suhailat grinned harder, all she could was too stair at me vehemently, moving her head gentlly from side to side, probably enjoying it.

Just like the stars were made to light the sky.............

And like the pretty birds were made to fly..............." I demonstrated willingly with my arms, and she chuckled awkwardly.

Like the sun was made to shine the sky and the moon was made for night.... "

it's becoming more interesting for me, as my voice became louder, demonstrating fervently, I can't  believe am doing this, Awwwn was the only thing read from her lips.

" baby I was made for you........
"I was made for you........
"you were made for me...........
"baby can't you see that I was made for you, I was made for you......................"

Her beautiful hands, lay on her chest adorably, I think am trying, don't say am flattering my self but that's what I think

"I never thought I  would feel, they we you did....... " she blushed.

" coz your love it feels so good , darling is this for real..... ? "Of course "she whispered attractively.

" When I see you, E fit make "me go blind" oh really

" you shine, like a diamond  so fine... "Awwwn

"i will do everything, to keep you by my side.."  in that case am lucky to have you, she stood and engulfed me on a tight and passionate hug, I held her tightly and we danced slowly.