17. Under pressure

17. Under pressure

As soon I stepped through the front door, I realized my mistake- both Franks and Travis was in the house with me alone. I bowed my head as they walked out the kitchen and looked at me "your late" Travis stated "you said you'd be home an hour ago"

"I-I'm sorry, we had maths catch up" I whispered still looking at the floor and my hands clasped in front of me. Though it was a lie, I was with Blake, he wouldn't take no for an answer so I made a short lesson up for him before running home

"we?" Franks asked "and look at us when you talk to us, It's not hard to use maners. Ignarront shit"

I recognised those words as the ones I used to Nathan when I punched Nathan the first time. Slowly, I lifted my head and looked at there chests "m-me and P-P-Penny"

I stiffly waited for there responces, Travis hummed while Franks gave me a knowing look. I bit my lip "okay" Travis finally muttered "go to your room" he ordered and I didn't hesitate before running up the stairs and closing my door behind me.

Tears brimmed my eyes. He knew everything- I had to stop training Blake, I didn't care anymore. I had to stop seeing him, he was making things worse and I didn't know how to cope- like I've said; I can't have all three lives anymore. I had to choose.

There was a knock on my door and I froze, I knew who is was, who it'll be, "come in" I all but whispered. But he heard perfectly fine and opened the door, either that or he just came in anyway, his scorching eyes peircing through mine. He closed the door behind him, standing a few steps away from me "you lied"

I didn't say anything, what could I say? That it was none of his business? Yeah. I'd like to see that conversation

"you was with your little boyfriend" he sneered the word "I thought we went through this last time; I am your first, your only. No one can hold you but me, no one can kiss you like I do and no one, I repeat no one, can love you like I do"

But this time, my face was void of emotion "he's not my boyfriend" I breathed "I broke it off, but he wont accept it" I snapped my hand over my mouth as soon as I said it. Oh God...

"oh really?" he asked, his tone threatening, yet at the same time undoubtably curious

I didn't move, I didn't breath, I didn't even blink. I've spent years teaching myself to not tell people things, he asked one question and I spilled everything. How could I of done that? Betray Blake like that, Oh God...

Franks stormed out of the room then, and moments later I heard his van start.

I didn't think when I dived for my phone and dialed Blakes number "come on, come on, come on!" I hissed as it rung, pacing the length of my room. When he answered I dived in "you have to leave! Go! Get away from where ever you are! Run!" I hissed

"Myra- slow down!" he ordered "slow down"

My breathing was erratic "where are you?" I ordered sharply

"I'm at home, wh-"

"GET OUT!" I yelled frantically "he's coming- Franks- you have to leave. HE'LL KILL YOU!" I sobbed

"what? Franks? The new English teacher?"

"WE DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH TIME!" I all but screamed. I could hear Travis coming up the stairs so I lowered my voice "please, just leave, go to somewhere else, anywhere- please, I love you!"

That's when Travis came in and pushed me down, I screamed and he pressed me down with his foot on my back right where the scar was, grabbing the phone out of my hand and pressing it to his ear "who is this!" he hissed, his tone dark and daring