Chapter 5: The Boy with the Dark Blue Eyes

ARIANA

"Good afternoon class!" A middle aged man said in a loud voice that bounced off the walls. He was in a black track suit that seemed a size smaller than it should have been.

"Good afternoon coach Clapp!" Some students said replying to him.

I was standing next to Jennifer and Annabeth in our 6th period class, that is until they left me alone to stand on a number.

I awkwardly stood off the side, clutching my schedule in my hand and my backpack in the other.

I waited patiently as the coach read through his roster, marking absent students.

"Jennifer Daniels!"

"Here."

I tuned out the names for a minute when I felt something crawl up my spine. Not in a bad way though.

I shivered in my spot feeling weird again.

"Alexander Lockwood."

"Here." A deep voice stated in a low and husky voice. I followed the voice to a rather big guy. He was tall and wide as well. I frowned because a little part of me thought it was...someone else.

The coach said his name again, looking up from his paper this time.

"Alexander Lockwood!"

A hand raised up from behind the big guy.

"I said, here."

His voice was louder, clearer and sounded way more hotter.

I leaned a little to the left, to try to get an eye on this dude who was hiding but almost tripped. I straightened myself, slapping my face mentally.

It's just a boy!

After calling Annabeth's name which was Annabeth Williams, the coach was done with roll call and I walked up to him, feeling the whole classes eyes on me. I looked back at them hoping to find that guy I saw earlier.

I passed the big guy and sucked in a breath when I noticed a pair of dark blue eyes glaring at me.

I looked away in confusion and kept walking.

A part of me jumped up and yelled, "It's him!" And the other part slapped that part, and scolded it for being such a girl.

"Um, coach Clapp, I'm a new student." I said in a not so confident voice. I showed the coach my schedule and he took it, writing my name down.

I felt the familiar sensation of someone staring at me and looked back again only to have Alexander look away.

Alexander. What a hot-ass name.

I rolled my eyes at myself.  "Okay, you can sit this one out for today seeing as you didn't bring a uniform, but starting tomorrow if you don't have one I will give you a write-up."

"Yes sir." I replied, taking my schedule from him. I sat on the bleachers and watched as the students played a game of basketball. Okay, I watched one student.