Part # 36

"I need some time, Randhir .. I mean Rajveer . Ahhhh.... Do you see? I'm not even sure what should I address you. I hope you understand my mental trauma. And for now please leave me alone "

"Let them have their moment", Vikram whispered asking Tanya to accompany him outside.

"Sanyukta, I ....", he couldn't complete.

"Yes ... You ! It was all about you . Isn't it ?? You were the one who decided everything till now. But now it's my time to decide. And I've decided that I don't want you anymore. Just go away and leave me alone !!"

Randhir stood rooted to the ground for several minutes. He couldn't utter a word because his mind was blank with her outburst. He had already assumed her anger before but never did he thought that she would tell him to leave her alone. He knew she didn't mean it but hearing it out from her did hurt him more than anything else. He felt as if someone ribbed his heart out of his chest and he would die any minute. But he somehow controlled his emotions as he understood that she needed her space and time to take in everything that was revealed to her all of a sudden.

He slowly walked out of her room, closing the door behind.

He looked at Tanya and Vikram, who were waiting outside .

"How did you guys meet? And you are Rajveer ? I don't believe it..And You did all this for her!!!", Tanya exclaimed.

"Does that really matter now? She is still not convinced", Randhir muttered dejectedly.

"She will be . She is just confused right now ", Tanya smiled at him assuringly.

"I'll wait for a couple of days , if she doesn't get convinced, I will speak to my parents and call off this wedding. It all started because of me. Let me end it all. Meanwhile, I will figure out how to impress and convince her again "

" Don't worry , I'm sure you will", Tanya smiled.

"Thanks. I'll take your leave now . Bye ", Randhir chipped before making his way out.

"Hey, at least you tell me. How did you guys meet?", Tanya asked turning towards Vikram.

Vikram' s Narration

Well , that day , I got a call from the security of the apartment in Vasant Nagar , saying that one of the resident, who works at Netway was back . I went there and met a guy in his mid-twenties. I asked him if he was Randhir. He looked at me startled as though the name rang a bell. He asked if I was Sanyukta's friend. I was shocked wondering how he figured it out when I didn't mention anything at all . He invited me inside and asked me to sit in the hall while he walked in the kitchen . He returned back after a minute with a glass of water .

"Are you Randhir???", I asked him again irritatedly.

"Nn..No . I'm not. Actually I'm his friend. Is there a problem??", he asked me worriedly.

"Yes. Randhir is missing. Sanyukta is in a complete turmoil. She is not sure where he is"

"He has gone to Hyderabad for his wedding", the guy replied.

"What !!! ", I was flabbergasted. "How could he do this to her? Sanyukta is ......", he didn't let me finish.

"Sir, please. Sanyukta is supposed to be his bride"

"What !!!!!", I was shocked beyond wits .
'How is it possible', I wondered when my chain of thoughts were broken by his voice.

"Sir, he had lied to Sanyukta with a false identity. His name is not Randhir . His name is Rajveer.. "

I was shocked. I did not believe him.

He then showed me a picture of Randhir in his mobile . It matched with the picture of Sanyukta's groom which her mom showed me in Hyderabad.

I had to believe it .

He gave me Randhir's Hyderabad Number. I contacted him. He explained me everything, as to why he faked his identity.

I did not listen to him much as my mind was weaving a cunning plan.

The moment I came to know that he had deceived her I wanted Sanyukta to be more angry on him and call off their relationship. I wanted her for myself by all means. I just stayed calm and abided by Randhir's plan.
I sent an anonymous message to Sanyukta from an unknown number with Rajveer's name and switched off my mobile.

Today when Randhir called me , asking for my help to reveal the truth to Sanyukta and make her understand. It was time for showdown. I wanted to double cross him . I called him on Sanyukta's terrace. I knew she wouldn't forgive him. And to make sure of that I sent another threatening anonymous message to her asking her to come on the terrace .
I wanted Randhir to face Sanyukta's wrath and Sanyukta to call off this wedding but.......

End of Vikram's Narration

"But???", Tanya frowned.

"But after listening to everything, I've realised how wrong I was . I was being so selfish that I disregarded her feelings for Randhir. He loves Sanyukta a lot . And may be much more than I do . He is the right guy for her . She will be happy with him ", Vikram said wiping away his tears .

Tanya smiled at him and patted his shoulder.

"Vicky!!!!", they heard a voice calling Vikram from the other end of the corridor.

****************************************************************************************

Thank you so much for the 7k views guys . .So I guess the truth is completely revealed now .... Any Doubts???????

Please do vote and leave in your valuable comments... Ignore grammar and mistakes...

-Farah