Epilogue

Epilogue written by @Bhavya_sandhir on my request..
-------------------------------------------------------

"And The People's Favourite Hotelier Award goes to Mrs Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat", the host announced and the crowd hooted with applause.

There she came clad in a red and yellow chiffon saree , enhancing her surroundings with her mesmerizing aura not to forget the hand she is holding.....

She climbed up the stairs not leaving her grip on her husband's hand even for a second.

Afterall he is her Randhir..

"Thank you all for joining with me today here on this occassion..'Elite Hospitality' has been a wonderful platform where thousands of budding hotel management students can make their career.My Husband , Randhir ... I mean ... Rajveer Singh Shekhawat dedicated all his time and energy to improvise and customise my work space. It all started with a Whatsapp group which was solely his idea to introduce my 'Elite Catering' into social media which I consider as the first turning point and a mile stone of my career.
Well , I know... it's not an occassion where I speak about my personal life but I would like to say that my husband had been an angel in my life.. I was a person who assumed that marriage would ruin my career as my partner wouldn't support me..
But he proved me wrong. He thought me that love can be of either types- Get it or Give it.
And he made me experience both.. He was ready to give all his time and energy. He had put up his career, money and life at stake just for me. To be precise, he gave his life to me .

He got the best out of me in every aspect of life..be it my career or personal life ..

The first and foremost thing which attracted me towards him is that he always wanted me to stand up on my own..he never expect me to wait for him.. I still remember how tensed he was for me when I participated in a cooking competition.. I still remember how his shirt was damped in sweat when he was getting me the suitable plate for plating session.. I still have that plate with me and whenever I prepare that dish I always plate it with the same plate..
Our beautiful journey has completed 2 years..
And today is the day when I interacted with him for the first time. He had ordered a meal at 'Elite Catering'.
Life is so unpredictable.... Today, after 2 years .. Im standing here with him on this stage exactly on the same day..
There's a saying that behind every successful man , there's a woman. But in contrary , there's a man behind my success, who stands as the pillar of my support and encouragement.
Thank you so much for everything , Randhir . I take this for you", she voiced out her happiness and hand over her award to him

He took her hand that was holding the award and raised it up high.

It wasnt his or hers..It was THEIR achievement

The crowd gave them a standing ovation as they were feeling content by looking at their commendable love for each other

..............

"Tanya, Sanyukta and Randhir get ready soon we have our flight at 5 PM ", Vikram said as soon as they reached home.

"Tanya let's pack.. Sanyukta and Randhir . Please hurry up guys", he said and left with his wife Tanya

"Ok..", Sanyukta said and all the four went to their respective rooms.

As soon as Sanyukta and Randhir reached their room , he took her in a back hug.

"Randhir!!! We have a flight to Hyderabad if you remember and we should depart as you very well know about Banglore's traffic", she said trying to wriggle out of his grip.

"Its in the evening Sanyukta,why dont you just enjoy this moment", he said back hugging her while his eyes were closed absorbing her warmth.

"2 years!!!!! Can you believe it!", she said throwing back head on his shoulder and leaning against him.

"All thanks to my lies", he chuckled only to receive a smack on his arm.

"We hooked up Tanya and Vikram. See!! They found their soulmate , only because l lied", Randhir chipped raising his collar.

"But I wont spare you if you ever create such mess in my life again", she frowned making him smile.

"I can never dear, its just not your life now..its ours And I can never mess up our lifes.. It's just that my approach was a little wrong but my intension was just to make you believe in me", he said carressing her cheeks .

She pecked his cheeks and hugged him lovingly.

"I know..I'm just kidding..I agree your lies changed our life..but still you should never ever lie to me again ", she ordered him and he replied nodding his head and carressed her back.

"It was just A LIE TO LOVE", she said breaking the hug and looking intently into his eyes.

"A LIE TO LOVE you", he said joining their foreheads and captured her lips , pouring in all his love and sealing their relationship forever into an eternal bond.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~The End ~~~~~~~~~~~~
****************************************************************************************

Thank you @Bhavya_sandhir for giving such a beautiful end to my story.

Guys ... that was Bhavya, writer of the books- Hey Mr. Perfect , surviving love and DIL MERA DHADKAN TERI . Do try her stories . I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Thank you everyone for loving and appreciating my work. This book is still on #3 in short stories since last 10 days.

Guy, I'm taking a break from writing as my mom isn't well.. She needs me and I'll have to take care of her along with my college and assignments. I know I won't be missed but still .. ..
MiSS ME ....

LOVE YOU All ...

Ps.. : If anyone is willing to continue my ongoing books..
1) Crossroads of Love
2) Miley Jab Hum Tum

Please PM me ...

New writers.. if your willing to write plz don't hesitate. I promise to help you edit it as well .

Take care 😘😘