~Intro/Disclaimer~

~In a world full of mythical creatures and other terrifying beasts~

**MATURE CONTENT**

Alpha Layton Bailey, the alpha of WinterMoor. He's ruthless and nothing gets in his way. His pack is developed, and strong. But he has a soft side when it comes to his family.

Alexa Greyson is the daughter of Alpha Raymond. Her oldest brother is set to become alpha, and she is destined to find her mate when he visits her father. She's been treated harshly for years by her father, and most of the pack members, but she finally gets to escape with Layton.

How will Alexa learn to cope with Layton? And how will both packs fate turn out with rumors of an uprising?

Find out in the thrilling tale of WinterMoor...

----////----////----////----////----////----////----////----//

DISCLAIMER---

-All names, concepts, places and people are purely fictional and no characters or ideas in the book are based off of real life people or places.. any coicidences are purely random.

-These ideas are all my own and should not be copied, rewritten or abused in any way. All rights reserved.

-The cover was a picture from an article online which I have edited and used, any cover submitions are welcome to me privately.

-This book contains scenes of violence, swearing and mentions of rape, so if any of this offends, triggers or hurts you... Please do not read, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

-Let me know what you think by voting and commenting, it is extremely appreciated 😚😚 :)

-And lastly, Thank you very much for taking time out of your precious life to read this book, it means lots, and i hope you enjoy it.

THANK YOUUU 😋😋😋😋