Whatsapping

Liz was home alone at night and was bored, so she layed on her bed and opened up the Whatsapp application on her phone. She and her close friends always chatted in this group they named, "BESTIES❤️"

She was chatting with her best friend in the group for thirty minutes (no one else was online), then her friend said she was going to bed. Just as Liz told her, "Bye! Sweet dreams!", another message appeared on the screen from someone else. This was a number she hadn't saved to her contacts. This was odd, because the chat group was made up of only people they ALL knew well. The unknown person introduced herself as "U.T.B"

The mysterious girl started chatting with Liz, criticising everyone else and praising Liz. Liz was flattered and wanted to know this girl in person, so she sent her an email asking for where she lived. The girl responded a minute later, with the title of the email being "Where I Live".

There were only three words in the email and they were,

"Under Your Bed."

Immediately, Liz understood what the initials U.T.B meant...

Later that night, Liz's parents discovered an unfamiliar mobile phone under Liz's bed with their daughter's lifeless body, lain in a pool of rich blood. They also discovered that the last Whatsapp message received by Liz was a smiley face and knife emoji that was sent from the newly discovered phone...