Pulled Ears

There were four children and their aunt. She was taking care of them while their parents were on a trip.

One day they all sat and watched the aunt's favourite show on TV. Or, at least, the aunt did. The four children played around, blocking their aunt's view of the screen.

Annoyed, she yelled at them to sit down and be quiet numerous times, but they ignored her (like they often did).

But then, she said something that would change their young lives forever.

"If you don't listen to me, I'll pull your ears until I'm satisfied so you can listen to me clearly."

She said this darkly and seriously.

Being mischievous children, they paid no interest in the warning and were amused by it. And they still continued on with their disrespectful behaviour.

Fifteen minutes later, people around the neighbourhood could hear children's screaming and cries coming from that house and dialled the police.

When the police arrived at the home, they were shocked to discover three traumatic children hiding in different corners of the house. The fourth and eldest was lying lifeless in the TV room, two of his ears bleeding and separated from his body. His face was frozen in a scream.

And on the TV, their aunt's favourite show continued...