Chapter 8 - The Sleepover Part II

It was the last scene in Mamma Mia and the girls were drunk and singing along, between them they'd nearly finished the bottle of tequila. All throughout the movie they were just having a little chat every now and then but also giving each other smiles but as they drunk more, the more they looked at each other. Beca needed to go to the bathroom otherwise she would burst.

"Chloeee?"

"Beca?"

"Can you move a bit, I'm desperate for a wee, I've been bursting for the last twenty minutes"

"Nopeee" She said pronouncing the 'P' and winked.

"OMG please?"

"I don't wanna move" Chloe roles her head back onto the pillow behind her.

"Either you move, or I climb over you" Beca smirked and looked at Chloe as she started to move

"Go ahead, I'm not moving" Chloe winked.

Beca just climbed over her after giggling at Chloe because she wouldn't move.

THUD

"Chloe" Beca shouted across.

All Beca could hear was giggles so she washed her hands and left the bathroom.

She came back from the toilet to find Chloe on the floor, in stitches. She couldn't do much other than laugh and try to ask her what had happened. It turned out that she tried to get the tequila, it'd fallen down and then the next thing she fell on the floor with a loud thud and just was in hysterics.

"Chloe, do you want a hand up?" Beca said whilst laughing

Chloe nodded at Beca as she swung her arms up so that she could help her up. Beca reached out for her hands, but as she reached for her hand, she just stopped, Chloe's hands were so soft, she wasn't sure if it was the alcohol that was consumed or in general. Anyway after helping her up, Chloe promptly went back on the bed. Whilst Beca was up, she set up the tv to put on some music so that they could just talk if they wanted to, Beca really didn't want to watch another movie

BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP

"Who's that phoning?" Chloe asked.

"It's my mum" Beca answered the phone.

..........

"Hey Beca, how's your night going, mine's great, drunk so much, how's the sleepover?"

"Heeyyy mum, our night's good, just watched a movie but now listening to some music aha"

"Wait, you watched a movie?"

"Yeah, Chloe's idea, crazy right?"

"I can't get you to watch a movie with me and haven't done for the last 10 years, yet one girl can after knowing you for a few months, what's this girl got that I haven't?"

"Errr muuuuuum, shh!"

"What? Oooops sorry"

As Beca's walking around with the phone, she kicks the side and falls over laughing her head off.

"You ok Beca?" Her mum asks as she hears a thud and then laughing.

"Yeah I'm fine mum, just tripped and fell, clumsy meee"

"Beca, are you drunk?"

"Me? Nooooooo, course not mum, what's drunk?"

"Oh jeez, how much have you had and has Chloe been drinking?"

"Errmm, bottle of tequila and yeah she has, it was her idea. Mum she's corrupting me"

"Just as long as you're sensible and careful, hold on Beca one second -ohh Iris get down off the bar, come on- Beca I have to go, please don't drink too much, the last time you did that the smell took ages to clean"

All Beca could do was laugh down the phone, Chloe heard what her mum was doing and burst out laughing, she was laughing so hard she threw her head back and there was a thud against the wall.

"Chloe, you ok?" Beca asked whilst crying with laughter

"Yeah yeah, Mum, we're fine, just look after Iris and enjoy your night Mum, do you know how long you're going to be?"

"I will do sweetie, and I won't be home tonight I'm afraid, I hope that's ok, we're all crashing at a friend's in town, including Iris. We won't be back until tomorrow night, if that's ok with you and is Chloe ok?"

"Of course, it is mum, it's fine, I have food, you can trust me and yeah, she heard what you were saying to Iris and started laughing really hard and banged her head"

"Oh god, just as long as she's ok and tell Chloe she can stay tomorrow night if she wants to and look after yourself, if any of you throw up, you're cleaning the mess" Iris laughed.

"Mum, she's fine, just laughing an awful lot and she's nodding and saying thank you, we'll speak to you later, love you mum!"

"Love you too and Chloe, Iris says she loves you but her phone's at home"

"Ok, thank you Jordan, love you too mum"

Jordan hung up

..........

"Well that was an interesting conversation, why were you telling her to shut up a lot?"

"She was shocked that I was watching a movie with you, like not with you, but I mean watching a movie, I don't like them and then she was saying don't do anything I wouldn't do, my mum's dreadful"

"Oh haha, sounds fun, but at least yours isn't dancing on the bar" Chloe giggled.

"Well there is that" Beca laughed. "I'll be back in a minute, just going to lock the door"

As soon as Beca left the room Chloe put titanium on as it was the first song that came to her head. She walked back in the room and couldn't help but laugh at Chloe dancing around the room.

"Beca, come dance!" Before she could reply Chloe grabbed her arms and started to dance with Beca, eventually the song stopped and then into you started to play.

The girls were close to each other whilst they were swaying. Chloe's head was on Beca's shoulder, but she moved to whisper into Beca's ear.

"Do you want know something Becs?"

"What is it Chlo?"

"I'm so into you"