Chapter 25 - Hangovers

*Buzz buzz buzz*

Beca threw her alarm across the room and shoved her head in her pillow.

*Knock knock*

Jordan walked in and saw all the girls passed out on Beca's bed. She took a photo and spoke.

"Get up girls, I know hangovers are bad. I was young once. Get dressed and head to the kitchen, I've got breakfast sorted out"

"Thanks Jordan"

"Thank you Miss M"

"Thank you"

"Thanks Mum"

*Shut*

"My head" Stacie groaned.

"Let's just get dressed and I'll get us some Advil"

All the girls got up and got dressed, not even thinking twice about them all being naked in front of each other. Chloe helped Beca first and then got herself dressed.

"Nice ass, Beale"

"You think her ass is good, you should see her tits" Beca winked.

"Oh, shut it" Chloe slapped her other arm.

"What? We're just agreeing on the view"

"God, why am I friends with such horny lesbians?" Amy asked.

"Because you love us, Ames" Stacie replied.

"Alright, everyone ready? Let's go"

"Morning girls, Advil's on the table, water's in the jug, pancakes are on the table, so just help yourself. I have to go into work early, Beca, so I'm going in 10. I'll message you if anything comes up"

"Nice, thank you, Jordan" Amy said.

"Thank you, Mum"

"You're welcome, girls. If you want anything to take to school, help yourselves, I'll see you all later, no doubt. Have a good day at school girls"

"Thank you" Everyone said.

Amy and Chloe were both digging in the food, Beca and Stacie looked at each other knowing full well that they couldn't eat.

"I feel bad, I can't eat anything"

"Me either Conrad"

"Well, we have an hour, let them eat the food, and I will teach you the magics of rolling a cigarette with one hand"

"That's the best idea you've come up with since suggesting getting high"

"Alright, just going to grab some water, you unlock the door"

"This is my house Conrad" Beca joked.

"Yeah yeah yeah, let's go"

Twenty minutes later, Beca was still struggling to role a cigarette with one hand.

"Stace, I'm going to lose my temper with this, I'm too hungover and I want a cigarette, please just role me one"

"It's not that hard, look, paper, tobacco, filter, role, tuck, lick and voila, there you go"

"Thank you, I just can't hold it in one hand let alone the rest of it. Can you role me some for today, and we'll go halves on the next pouch?"

"Good deal, alright. But I owe you anyway, we kept using yours last night"

"Oh well, I haven't rolled, and Mum gets mine, I just give her the money"

"So, what's going on, Mitch?"