Chapter 12 - It Can't Be

Beca and Chloe were officially girlfriends. They've been seeing each other for a few weeks. They had a date night, and let's just say that they had an interesting Christmas. Chloe's mother found out about them from Jordan, and then she walked in on them both sleeping but naked with no duvet to cover them and she wasn't quiet about it either, she wasn't like Jordan which walked out, no, she had to say something about the girls.

*Flashback*

Beca was just having a normal sleepover at Chloe's, they were watching movies and just chilling, and it was only when Chloe slowly slid her hands up in the inside of Beca's thighs was when it changed. Beca forgot the film that they were watching and jumped on Chloe kissing her and stripping her...

After that they went to sleep.

Iris went upstairs to check that they were awake as it was 11am and they said they'd go shopping with her. She knocked on the door and there was no answer, so of course, she goes in.

As she walked in, she was shocked to see what she was. She just froze. She knew they were together but wasn't expecting to see them there naked without the cover or anything on the bed. Chloe's room had their clothes thrown everywhere.

"Chloe Beale and Beca Mitchell please put on some clothes and get the fuck out of bed"

Well she'd never seen two people move so quickly in her life.

"Oh shit, well she was surprised if anything"

After they'd gotten dressed, they were both downstairs within 10 minutes and they were both red.

"Mum, we're really sorry. We didn't hear you, we were fast asleep. God, the covers were off us"

"We're sorry Jordan, like really sorry"

"I'm kidding girls. Yes it was a shock, I didn't expect to see that. Anyway, I'm making pancakes, anyone want?"

Thankfully that day went all lovely and smooth and nothing was mentioned again

*End of flashback*

They were walking to school, hand in hand and heading to the coffee shop, as usual. The owner of the coffee shop, Skye smiled at Chloe and Beca as they walked in and then noticed that they were holding hands and she smiled at them.

Skye has known Chloe since she started the 7th grade, always going in there before school and getting a coffee. They've had so many chats over the years and they knew each other very well. Skye got on very well with Beca after Chloe introduced her the first morning and she also was very good friends with Iris.

Once the girls had ordered their drinks, Beca went to use the bathroom quickly.

"Hey Chloe" Skye said to Chloe and smiling.

"Hey Skye, how are you doing?"

"I'm very good thank you Chloe, how are you?"

"I'm glad to hear it and yeah, I'm really good thank you"

"So, you and Beca huh?" She winked. "How long?"

"Just a few weeks"

"Well you look very happy and adorable together if I may add"

"I'm very happy and so's Beca, so how are things going for you and Nathan, any luck?"

"They're great, I wanted to wait a month before telling people, but we're finally pregnant!"

"No way? Congratulations, I'm so happy for you Skye"

"Hey Chloe, hey Skye" Beca said.

"Becs, Skye's pregnant!"

"Congratulations Skye"

"Thank you, girls, anyway you best get to school, I expect to hear about how you two got together later"

"Ohh alright then haha, see you later Skye and congratulations and please tell Nathan we said congratulations too"

They walked out of the shop and headed off to school hand in hand. They were both very very happy with each other, especially that they have liked each other for so long and now they are together and holding hands and kissing.

"Oi lesbians, wait up" Amy shouted through the quad which got a few odd looks.

"Could you shout that any louder Amy?" Chloe giggled.

"I probably could but I don't think everyone in Georgia wants to hear" She replied. "Missed you both during the holidays, what did you get up to? Actually, don't answer that, I know what you did, Stace owes me $20"

"They were good. How was Australia?" Beca winked which surprisingly earned a slap for the red head next to her.

"It was good. Met a guy, but nothing will happen. Hey Legs, hey Junk"

"Hey, oh, here you go Ames"

"Thank you. See you should know by now, I always win the bets"

"Still can't believe you guys bet on us"

"I can't believe you weren't already together, I thought you were until Stacie said that you really weren't"

*RIING*

"Eurgh, I haven't missed that bell" Beca said to the girls and they laughed and walked into school.

They were just about to walk into homeroom when Beca realised that she needed to go to her locker and grab her book before first period.

"Oh shit, can you tell Smith I am here, just need to go to my locker for something?"

"Course I can babe, see you in a bit" Chloe kissed Beca on the cheek which earned a few wolf whistles in the corridor and she went in the room.

It wouldn't be a problem if Beca's locker wasn't at the other side of the school but she got to her locker, she got there pretty quickly due to the corridors not being so full of people and as she turned round she heard a voice.

"Beca Mitchell, if you're not in homeroom in 3 seconds you're having a detention for tonight"

It can't be she thought to herself, she knew that voice ever so well, whenever it spoke to her in the past it always mentioned the word detention, one way or another. But there's no way that the voice that belongs to that person is here in Georgia after New York, no way...

Beca turned around and there standing in-front of her was the one and only...