Uno (e)

So here's the thing, apparently I had a past life, crazy right? I mean some of you might be saying 'yeah right' or something like 'Pft...Are you crazy?' But no people, I am perfectly sane, thank you very much.

So how did I came to know that I had a past life? Well I can't technically say that it's really a past life, but anyway here goes.

It happens recently, more like two weeks ago during my birthday party.

My parents throw this big party for my tenth birthday. I was in my room getting ready for my big day while guests are steadily arriving in our porch with their luxury vehicles. Such sight had been the norm in our household, after all my father is the president and CEO of Bradshaw Group, a company inclined in the service industry with their luxury lines of hotels and cruised ships both in and out of the country while my mother is from an old family line of famous musicians.

I also have an older brother who is five years older than me. My older brother is an amazing person, it's not exaggeration on my part as his sister but fact itself because at the young age of fifteen my brother had been steadily accumulating his repertoire.

Brother is the student council president of the middle school department, he's a nationally ranked black belt in judo and the top student in Argent. Really...just seeing my brother's accomplishment makes me wonder if he's for real, because aside from those accomplishment of my brother, yes you've probably guessed it right, my brother is a handsome boy. It's like when god decided to shower the world with blessings my brother decided to bring a boat to catch them all.

Anyway forget about my illustrious family, let's turn back to how I came to know of my past life.

Okay so I was getting ready, now here's the funny part. After donning this cute green dress, I excitedly went and reach for the door to show my mother how pretty I look when suddenly before I could touch the knob my door suddenly opened. Since I was right in the middle of reaching the knob the door literally hits me on the head, baaam!!! Just like that, with the strong impact I found myself feeling dizzy as I lay on the floor, someone's calling my name but I can't recognize who it is and I have no idea what that someone is talking about. Then, suddenly, everything turn black.

After passing out images came floating in my mind. I saw myself playing with my three year old younger brother while having a happy conversation with my parents. In there I was living modestly. My father is an office worker while my mother is a plain housewife and I am in my senior year as a high schooler, enjoying my life with my friends. Overall, I have a happy life.

When I woke up, I thought at first that I was dreaming but no...those were genuine memories. Those were my memories when I was Camille Kazuki in my past life.

I knew all those scenes, I've experienced all those events, I've met all those people and I felt all those feelings, the pain, the happiness, the sorrow everything!

Remembering these suddenly opened memories, I can't help but cry, cry due to the pain of forgetting about my family and of not being able to be with them anymore.

"Catherine? Catherine, are you okay? Is something wrong?" hearing a familiar yet distant voice Catherine raised her head and look at the handsome young man in front of her "Are you okay? Do you feel pain? C'mon you can tell brother anything" with the memories from her past and the present colliding in her head, Catherine can't even think straight plus with her emotions going awry with all these knowledge filling her in, Catherine just want to curl up and close herself from the rest of the world. So instead of giving him answers she closed her eyes as she cover herself with the blanket. "I understand, go to sleep Catherine" he said in a gentle tone