Siete

"yes, we've got her. Just do your part while I call the other boss" with a roped tied around my mouth, I am sitting on a chair, yeah i know, it's another typical kidnapping scene. My two hands are tied behind my back and my feet are tied together aside from that another rope is tied around me to the chair. "you, get the disposable phone and give it to me!" someone followed Hawaiian immediately, i called him that because of his shirt.

"he he, don't worry miss, once this is over we will send you to paradise" I almost roll my eyes on the old line mostly used in movies but I remain quiet.

Hello, as you can see I am on some kind of a situation and no everyone this is not the kidnapping training that we've done last Saturday together with my bodyguards. this time I am genuinely kidnapped by someone. So how did I end up this way? Let's go back to what happened one hour ago.

"Gram I am about to go outside our school" I called my bodyguard who is always on standby

"Catherine, wait inside your room, we're currently with the madam today, I will send Hugh to come and fetch you"

"okay" I was already near the gate when I called Gram, after the call I put my phone inside my bag and was about to go inside the room when the school guard blocked my path. "ummmm...is there something wrong?" I ask him. He was one of those guards being lectured by the head guard this morning near the gate

"you're miss Catherine Bradshaw right?" he ask in a light tone

"ah, yes" I was wondering why this guard was suddenly talking to me

"ah, miss Kana stop by a while ago and left something for you" my forehead knotted in suspicion, Kana will never do something like drop a thing on the guard house for me and if she did Kana will text me yet I did not received anything aside from her goodbye.

"I'll just get it tomorrow, I still have something to do inside" the time was already past five thirty and aside from the student council members, other sports club members, staff and teachers, no one was wandering around the Academy and sadly those mentioned are inside the buildings doing their own thing. No one was outside the grounds except for her and the guard, noticing those conditions I took one step back and was about to run away inside but the guard was fast and immediately captured me. I decided to shout for help but a handkerchief was stuffed in my mouth without another choice I was about to execute a back throw but another handkerchief was placed on my face this time a strong odor permeated my nose, suddenly everything went black.

"Gram..." when I heard the word, I already had an idea of what happened. I look at Mason and Alexei and when they saw my stiff expression they immediately understand "what's the situation?"

"she's not in the Academy, there is also no one guarding the entrance gate"

"her tracker?"

"it was turned off, looks like it was found out, her phone is already turned off and her bag was left lying here on the gate"

"i understand I am going to tell the madam the situation, I will call master Jirou"

"yes"

"tighten it" I winced in pain, despite being groggy from the drugged I inhaled I still tried as much as possible to clear my mind. after a minute I found myself tied down on a chair inside an old building with six men surrounding me. as much as I want to laugh on the absurdity of my situation I can't as right now the kidnapping scene mentioned in the manga had happened! despite all my preparations, father's path to darkness is being paved!