Cincuenta y Tres

(a/n: i was supposed to post it next week on valentines *hehe* but i suddenly had a line up of three consecutive quizzes next week so here's your early treat)

"Kana!!"

"oh no!" I watch as Kana immediately slipped to one of the open doors in the hallway, when I look back I saw Raijin walking towards me.

"broth—" I did not finish my words when he hold up his hand

"don't even think of finishing that word or I'll throw you out of the window, you demon" I shrugged, anyway since he helped me last month I better not tease him today

"why are you here?"

"I'm looking for Kana, where is she?"

"eh why?" did Kana do something to him?

"hmph. Of course I'm here to receive my chocolate. I did not want to put her into too much trouble of giving it to me in my office so I came here" wow.....just how much confidence did he pack to be able to say that?

"you're out of luck she left a while ago" he nodded and immediately went to look for Kana "heh......Kana...."

"don't!" Kana walk out from the room "whatever it is that you're thinking don't speak it out"

"oh? But he's looking for you, you must at least have a chocolate for him, after-all isn't he your fiancé?"

"in his dreams! And we're not engaged!!!! But" Kana look at me and smile "what about you Catherine? Aren't you giving your fiancé a chocolate this valentine?" crap wrong choice of words.

"nope" he's not fond of chocolate

"whoa that's harsh, you're not even giving him one? Even if its obligation chocolate?" I nodded as we continue to head to the office. "poor fiancé" I look at Kana

"well if you feel bad about him, why don't you feel bad about his brother, he even came here to look for you"

"shut up!" ah the taste of sweet revenge....so tasty.

Giles and Leon look at the small transparent bag that are in their hands before looking at me and I almost chuckled when I saw them giving me a look of reverie. When Ryuuji and Aoi came in I handed Aoi his own share. He murmured his thanks before receiving it, I gave him a slight nod before I went back to my desk. Giles and Leon who were eating their chocolate cupcakes stopped eating as they look at Ryuuji who casually walked to his desk then they move their gaze back to me.

I could practically guess their thoughts from those weird looks they're giving me coupled with the disbelief in Lyka and Kana's gaze, though I had already told that I would not hand Ryuuji and chocolate to the latter judging from her expression she probably did not expect that I really had nothing for him. Kana then stood up and immediately seize my arm as she pulled me out of the room.

"okay, explain"

"????"

"don't give me that innocent and stupid dense look of yours you know what I'm talking about!"

"I told you I won't be giving him any chocolate"

"uh-huh and you had to emphasize that by giving those chocolate to the three guys inside while purposely giving nothing to Ryuuji" I clasp my hand and look to the side "okay, spill it!"

"you know he's Zero right? the hacker?" she nodded "well during one of our e-mail conversations he mentioned that he don't like chocolates so......"

"what did you get for him?" Kana suddenly asked in enthusiasm.

"who would tell you?" when I saw the disappointed look in her face I went back inside while humming.