her thoughts..........

(here's a freebie ^_*)

I look at my phone and re-read the message then I close it again. After a few seconds i decided to read the message again, it was sent to me by Catherine, more like sent from Catherine's phone.

Can you please kindly excuse young miss Catherine from school. She is currently out with a cold

I frowned, clearly Catherine is not out with a cold because yesterday before I left the school she was happily throwing her club members to the floor and Catherine never gets sick! Since we've become friends I never saw her got sick.

"Kana!" I look at father who suddenly barged in my room

"dad? What happened?" he looks like someone died

"Kana, your friend, Catherine, looks like she was involved in kidnapping incident yesterday" my phone fell from the floor when my hold slacken

"Catherine?" I ask again for confirmation and when father nodded I trembled from shock and worry "how is she, is she okay? I need to go and see her!"

"Kana, calm down, she was already rescued but right now her family is refusing visitors"

"dad, how come you know this?"

"Jirou is my business partner Kana and you are Catherine's friend, I received the news directly from them. I was at the party together with Catalina when she received the call from one of Catherine's bodyguard. I did not tell you about this yesterday so as not to worry you"

"then why do you look so shaken?"

"just never mind me"

Yes, my father and Catherine's father are business partners. Our company who is dealing with beauty products is the one distributing a special beauty and spa treatment products that are solely used and available to Bradshaw's hotel and spa.

When I first met Catherine it was during our first day in elementary school, father had ask me to befriend her to nurture our family's relationship deeper.

I was planning to follow that order but I decided not to go through with it, Catherine was a cute child but her personality was not cute in the slightest.

She was the typical rich brat who is super spoiled she thinks she can do and get anything. In just a short month she became famous in our year and as she grew up her fame had reach the top all for bad reasons.

Catherine could be the poster child of hell, she was unreasonable, she punishes anyone who dare to go against her, she uses money to get anything she want even advancing in grade, the teachers are afraid of her because their family is one of the biggest donors in the Academy that she reigned as queen in the elementary section.

However something suddenly changed when she turn ten. I noticed it first when she suddenly became attentive and quiet in class, she stop flaunting her wealth and the biggest shock of all was that she was writing notes!!

The Catherine I know was just someone who sleeps in class but now she's writing notes!

because of her terrible attitude Catherine had no friend in school only followers but after her tenth birthday her followers stopped following her. she's always alone since then but it seems like she was not even affected by it or maybe she just didn't notice it. When our midterms came everyone was surprised that suddenly she got in the top ten. I was even surprised that I talk to her!

We held an easy conversation and from there we found ourselves conversing more and more until we just wake up one day and found ourselves being friends and we became inseparable.