Setenta y dos

(a/n: well rain had subsided so i'm taking advantage of this good signal and electricity to post this.)

"you're still a bit hot" I stiffly stood in front of our door while Ryuuji is touching my forehead.

"I'm already fine"

"you're still having some fever and under my book that doesn't equate to being fine. When you enter inside I want you to just rest for the night"

"but tomor—"

"your health is the priority" I lowered my head while biting my lip to prevent myself from smiling "drink your medicine and go straight to bed" when he patted my head I feel annoyed

"I'm not a kid"

"yes, because if you are that would be a problem"

"eh?" I look at him in surprise

"the wind is getting colder go inside now" I nodded as I ponder over his words.

I walk inside the house in daze while Ryuuji's words is echoing in my head. C-could it be that he saw me as a potential partner? Is that what he meant?

I held my face as I feel it burning hotter than usual.

Aah!!! I'm being a little delusional!!!

"you're being a little freaky smiling like a lunatic Catherine" I look to my left and saw Mason leaning on the door way with his hands in his pocket.

"who's a lunatic?! Hmph!" Mason chuckled before walking to where I am "looks like our little princess is in love eh"

"tha-that.....i'm not!" I cross my arms as I averted my gaze but Mason just laugh it off

"okay...okay, don't worry I'll keep it quiet" I pouted "anyway" I close my eyes when he pat my head "I'll keep quiet but that doesn't mean that I won't meddle"

"Mason"

"now, go on and rest" I nodded. Somehow I feel like I've been nodding all day and my head seems to be in danger of falling off. I shivered from my thought

"my head is spinning with all those numbers"

"I had this sudden urge to have a talk with the god of learning and hack him to death"

"I don't want to see any equation anymore"

"those were just simple one's why do you two look so dispirited already" Kana said in a chill tone "the equations were relatively in elementary level, they tried putting in fractions to mixed the set but it doesn't even affect the difficulty"

"easy for you to say" I mumbled

"relax if you followed the formula everything will be fine" I gave out a hollow laugh

"did you know that every time I see the word find x I just want to burn my paper to ashes" Rin nodded in agreement, Kana just laugh "I'm not kidding"

"stop acting like you're having a hard time compare to us you're in the school ranking so this amount of math is easy for you"

"hmph! That doesn't change the fact that I need to allocate forty five percent of my schedule just to review this subject"