Chapter 15

hhhiii,,,guys... hope U like the last part... & thanks for your so precious comments.... I know.. the precap make you thinks... who is the person.. right.. let's have a look..

recap: swasan,raglak Paris roaming... & San's proposed...

.
#15

@Eiffel tower....

San: I love you... (call her in his hug.. by spread his arms)

raglak, Sw was in lil distance..
rag: swara.. jao.. n...
Lak:jaldi swara...
Sw:(murmurs.) I love you too. (no one can hear it)

Sw started running... towards San.. San open his eyes.. & see that she is coming.. he again close his eyes.....

in next he feel someone hug him.. (as he thought.. its Sw. he hug her back.) . but he feel uncomfortable so he open his eyes.. & saw.. Sw was standing infront of his eyes... till in lil distance....... her eyes.. are wet.... she loose her balance.. then he saw.. rag's camera was slip form her hands....... he realized.. & broke & next..... he get shock..

San:(broke hug & free himself ) swara... (to swara..)
Sw:(in shocked mind..) kavi......tha.........

San:(look at his nearest the person

San:(look at his nearest the person..) kavitha...

kavi:I'm so.. happy.... I thought u don't forgive me.. but as you saw.. me.. u proposed... oh my god.. (again hug.. him)
San:(get.. angry to see sw's tears... broke hug) enough..... leave me.... (throwing her moved to him) how shameless u are.... (to swara..) swara... (goes to her..)

where.. swara feel hell.. & about to go.. San hold her hands

 San hold her hands

. tightly.. raglak also.. joined them.. they was very happy to see San.. about taking strong step.......

San:rukko... shona...
kavi: sanskar.... (sad)
San: yes... kavi.. ohh sorry kavitha... meet my loving wife.. Shona... Swara Sanskar Maheswari..... & don't get me wrong plz... I proposed to my dear wife.... I'm not even saw.. you.. if then I took her away.....

Sw:(blankly looking towards San.. she don't knew.. which feeling... she has now)

kavi:(crying... sad) I knew.. sanskar.... I did.. wrong.. I leave u.. but.. how cud u..??? moved on.? in some months.??