61

hiii.... friends hope you guys remember me as well.... so finally am here with the last part of JKPH just hope you guys like It...

A/N ::SORRY IT'S REALLY TAKE A LONG TIME TO COMPLETE... OR MAYBE I CAN SAY I WAS NOT WILLING TO WRITE THE END... BUT EVERY THING WHICH BEGINS THAT HAVE TO END SO IT'S HERE....

recap : SANSKAR take SWARA to the hospital when she got into Labour with their second child with their alone with Ram sujata and their baby girl...

Jane kab pyaar hua
& they live happily ever after

so let's being

it was 3 hours after she gave birth and unconscious On the other hand SANSKAR was hell tensed about her being unconscious he was nervous and their baby girl was also frightening seeing her mamma not talking to her and papa upset she was cuddling to her grandpa and sujata was holding a new born baby few moment before...

_________________

SANSKAR was finally able to send elders and their baby girl home and now was sitting sadly beside her

"SHONA please open your eyes... Jaan (grip on her hand) enough of your silent treatment please..... (his eyes become wet) you are the most beautiful and strong woman i have ever seen....!!!! trust me you always stood beside me when at the moment of my I had TO leave your side trough it was unwantedly but there you are the one who stood strong (squeeze her hand) please get up and embrace me... in your warm arms... (something remember and he shoot a glare to her) and one more thing get up and am going to punishing you for hidding this to me... i swear.... "

SANSKAR loosen his grip and walk to the window of her hospital cabin and remember the moment of previous day...

....previous moment when she give birth....

SANSKAR looks at unconscious SWARA all surpise then turn to the doc who was looking guilty

"doc what happen to her..?? " he panic

"well.. Mr. MAHESWARI I won't give you any fake sympathy... We found out early that this pregnancy was critical for her.... but she was insisting to give birth.... and she even plead to me to not to tell you.... "

SANSKAR look angry then doc again said..

"but there is a good thing SWARA have not lost lots of blood so it's sure that she is out of danger it's just she is too weak to response she will be unconscious for a while like 23 hours but if she could not make it we will take it that she went to coma and we can't tell how long she take so just prey to god that she gain her sense in time... "

SANSKAR was all hurt and he was looking at his life and tears escape form his eyes....

"thanks doc... but you should inform me in time so I could take a step and make her safe.... (doc looks at SWARA) anyway... just prey with me doctor... I need her to be back soon. or else I will lost my self too..."

SANSKAR take a sad sigh look at the night sky...& back to SWARA and place a kiss on her forehead....

"I love you Jaan.. "

SANSKAR sudden feel a slight movement in his hand which was holding her hand and all of sudden a ghost smile appear on his face...