ch 52

hhhhiiiiii.. friends. how are UA all..? hope fine.. okk guys. I hope u all are happy.. so guys. N am sooo sorry for being late. 😐☺☺

tell me one thing. if all was still save..n innocent then who is the reason of Swasan's this conditions.. so let's find out... 😉😉

Recap ; Sw's silent treatment to laksh. n Swasan moments...

#JANE_KAB_PAYAR_HUA.

#52

@Sw's room. (SaMe DaY nIgHt🌆)

Sw was in washroom. taking a night bath... where her princess was sleeping... as she was staying alone.. she wont use to carry hee cloths.. she was coming out in her bathrobe... n as regular she was same way coming out..n as she come out she fumble to see San was laying on her bed.. beside her guddia... n wink at her... make her blush like hell.. she was immediately trying to pick up her night suit so she hurriedly rush to her cupboard.. n while going she avoid his gaze.. n trying to do fast... but.. she frown her eye to see her all nightsuit are missing... n she whisper... '"what the...."'

"waant this...?? " San said when she was looking around.

Sw:(shock.. to see her 4 set of NIght suits in his hand..n he was smiling like a winner) Sanska..r.. what are u doing with my dress its not going to fit u.. come giv it back to me... (she said while try to snatch..)

San:(pull his hand back) easy jaan.. 😉 easy.. what so hurry.. 😘

Sw: sanskar.. look stop your drama.. I knew u very well.. pass my dress to me. soon.. or... (fake 😠)

San: (move close to her.. also pull her close by her waist) orr...?? will u giv me a 😘 ???

Sw:(gulp.. n try to free herself) sanskar.. don't actt to smart.. U knew very wel... what I mean by.. or..?

San:(nuzzle his nose to her shoulder. n take a long breath n inhale her fresh fragrance. ) No I don't knew... n if U are saying about papa... then will u be comfortable infornt of papa in this robe....?? (looks in her eyes. straight n remove her wet hairs form her face) haa..??

Sw:( was damn shy. to ans. his question... n went to the deeper shade of her blushing) sanskar.. pllzz.. giv it back. n.. when U knew. am not comfortable.. then Y u teasing me.. pllzz. (looks down at her manly chest.)

San :(smile to see her shyness.. n again teas) Shona. is this a time. of your shyness.. ?? (Sw shock.. San 😉) I mean. we are parants..now..😜 why u need to shy now..? (he waz loose the knot of her robe)

Sw:(hold his hand. n straight looks at his eyez..) kisss me.. sAnskar.. I need you. n your warm gesture.. pllzz. (close her eyes.. n lean her face to San)

San:(who was too wannna do the same.. was shock to hear her confession.. ) swara.. (he tooo lean towards her)

and there after a long..... n painful separation.. today its time to heal their pain.. n lonelyness...💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏

As they was busy in kiss.. sw open her eyez.. n find san wAs lost too in this kiss.. where sw snatch her dress n run again to washroom... make san shockk .. n laugh "swara... hahahahahahahahhahahaha....."

While laughing swara come out with a glowing face.. make san too looks at her.. where she was appling her vermilion.. n smile to san. throw mirror.. .. san too kiss her 😘😘 same in air.. mKe her blush.....

As they both was busy in their world.. both heard A knock.. sw fumbles.. sam blink at her.. n move to her washroom.. she wAs sweating badly.. after gathering some courage she wwent to. open the door. n find raglak.. there...