chapter 27

hlw.. hlw..hlw.. friends.. hope u all are ready to beat Me.. but seriously.. now.. plzz calm downn.... hope u like previous part #JkPH... so let's go to the another part of

recap: 3 months leap... San was helpless. wahre swara try to be happy......

#JANE_KAB_PAYAR_HUA.
#27

ON a Sunday...

swara rony & that widow lady & the gal riya.. goes to picnic... swara was missing San badly... coz, she goes the same picnic stops where swasan go first... with raglak....

Sw:(monologue) San.. look ajj fir se hum yeha pad... humare sath tum nahI... koi bat nahi... u spend a healthy life......I love u... sanskar.... I love u... hoooo sake to plzzz mujhee. maff kart Deena.. plzz.

rony: so..n..a di.. d..I.. aaoo.. n.. k..h..e...l..o.. na...
Sw:nahi rony.. plz. app khelo.. I will cheer u..
riya: (clap.. she is also can't speak)
widow: swara.. app theek ho n.. abhi..??
Sw:jii... vabi.. am fine.. appka bohot bohot sukriya...
widow: I kwn.. swara.. its okk..

rony & riya come & took swara with them....
widow thought...(flashback of sw's )

3months before... (night)

swara was walking lifelessly... no sense works in her.. she carried one suitcase & one side. back... she not even sense when she forgot to pull her suitcase with her... & take it with her.....
she walks more sadly... remembering only her San's smiling face.... & one by one alll her incident...
she walking in the mainly middle of the Road.... she was tightly holding her side bag.. coz, in that she have a very important treasure & its his one pic....

that lady was coming back form. hospital (for rony) her car's headlights fall on her.... she trys to block her sights by lights..... but fail... both ladies look each other..... & soon swara fall on ground & unconscious....

that lady & her driver come out form car.. & took her with them... she also took her bag... & take her to thier home.....

next morning when swara gain her sense... first she refused to stay... but soon.. rony get ferocious... but swara make him calm... & rony get attached with her....
(flashback ends by sw's voice...)

there is lil more flashback.. will tell later......

Sw: vabi.. vabi.. challiye..

after picnic.. swara was getting to their house...
rony: m..a..m...m...a... I..c..e...c..r..e..a..m...
widow: no..rony..
riya:(also pleeded too)
Sw:(laugh) vabi.. app ghar jao.. I'll manage & took icecream..
widow: plz.. ghar wapas Anna..
Sw:(smile palely) haa.. vabi.. don't worry.. I have treasure to u.. so I have to come back...

@SS..

Sanskar was seating & missing swara badly. & crash himself for hide her.. about kavitha.... & also not not understanding her.....

@SS hall...
kavitha & ragini was alone. kavitha weeping..
kavi: sab... meri wajjase.. sab. sabkuCH....
rag:(ignore her..)
kavi: (has sad tears in her eyes...)
rag:(was any clueless. where she. can go..)
kavi: may jannti hun. ragini.. tum mujhse naffrat karrti. ho.. pad..
rag:(somehow hate her) plzz.. kavi.. enough of ur drama...
kavi:(shokck) its being.. 3 months ragini... now still u hates me..??
rag:(avoid) nahi.. but.. I miss swara.. & she in more them imp for me then u.. hhmmh.. (she leaves to RL)

kavi goes to out.... San was alone... in SS.... suddenly he remembered swara.... & her pale face... he slowly goes out.. its his 8th tym.. when he goes out without informing anyone... & tris to harm himself.... orr spending long long tym on a park... Lak & rhaul arranged police & a private detectors... to find her.... but he take it like his punishment.... & he also believed that he only can find Her....