Chapter 16

hhhiii,,, hlw.. hlw.. how are you all..?? guys.. so let's see... how swara.. adjust with it...

recap: swasan moments... San console swara...

.

#16

@UHG..

A fine afternoon..
Sw, feel better after talking... with rag.. she was waiting for San.. & she plans.. to roam.. nearly of the market with San.. she was understand... a big think.... where now she help rag.. to clean ugh.. as the tym is coming of leavening...

@Kitchen

rag: shona.. whatever it is.. its my life's most memorable trip..
Sw:(smile) mee too... hear.. I finally got him.. for forever....
rag:hmm... (mood chill sw's mood) yeah.. yeah.. honeymoon... & all haa....
Sw:(understand.. & repeated) aacha. as u say.. its not your..??
eag:(in overexcited.. not listen properly) no... No.. we are not.. (shy...) err...
Sw:(laugh...)
rag:(shy. & blush) swara.. kya tumbhe... (roll her eyes..)
Sw:(laugh more...)
rag:(shy...) accha.. ab help.. come on..
Sw:(laugh) haa. challo.. challo...

@Office..
SL just competed their meeting... & come out.. happily..
Lak:congrats bro.. we did it....
San:(smile) yup.. & all credited goes to us...
Lak:yes...
San:(hug..) hmm. now.. let's go.. I need to buy something..
Lak:what..??
San:(shows.. his ph) wo. swara.. msg.. me.. so let's go..
Lak:(happy) too wow... she msg u.. u knew wht.. I was so scared yesterday.... that wht u done??
San;(smile) y dont u trust me..??
Lak:no.. actually.. sudden usska anna.. I was think how recat..
San:look.. laksh .. she was my past...& swara.. is life...
Lak:best of luck.. bro.. I wish.... you both always be together..
San:thanks.. now. let's go...

@mall...
SL was shopping... some more things . & two big tourist bags... as Sw msg him.. Lak get irritated..

Lak:abb.. isse allg do bags q chahiye.. moti to nahi hui..
San:(laugh) are.. she wants then some reason is their na...
Lak:you are seriously.. gone mad.. in her love...
San:(blush..)

while SL shopping.. kavitha come & meet San... Lak get angry...San feel angry..(he remembered.. Sw tensed face)
Lak:some ppl.. has no shame... look.. always come to insult themselves...
kavi: I knew.. guys... U both angry on me.. but I need to talk.. hear.. I come for my photoshoot...
Lak:but.. We don't..wanna talk...
kavi:but...
San:(calm) yes.. let's go to the coffee..shop.. laksh you too.. I need to end it.. forever...
Lak:(think..& agree)

they... seat..... & talk.... for 30 minutes......

(friends... Paris ki yh do convo.. was secret... I told you later.......)

@Evening...
SL return.. & find.. swara was become quite normal.. then.. as he leave.. her in morning..
Sw:welcome.. back.. how's ur meeting..??
San:(smile) fine.. are you well.??
Sw:(big smile) yes.... much better......
rag:hmm... accha.. San.. app wo laye.. which I msg u??
San:(confused)msg??
Sw:yes.. she send form my ph...
San:(look..at Lak.. as he was shouting on her innocent Sw..) abb???
Lak:(shy. ) nothing... yh loo girls.. bags..

SR took that.. & leave... SL was sit in sofa.. & watching TV...

Sw come out.. in sometime.. & they both ware.. modern dress... SL was surprised...

Sw:San...
San:hmm??
rag:laksh ....
Lak:(look at her) ???
SR:(together) let's go for outing.. today is the last.. day in Paris.. na..
SL:(lokk e-o..& smile) okk.. let's go. actually we think the same...

SR smile... SL leave.. with them.... but swaSan, raglak was separated...

swasan goes to some... lake.. & seat together...
both was feel so bless to spending tym to e-o...

San:swara... how our life go mass...??
Sw:no.. San.. its the true.. if we have past.. we have to face it...
San:(happy to hear) hmm.. & I'm happy u are always with me...
Sw:hmm.. me too... San I'm so happy that... you are with me.. the way.. you stand with me.. its mean a lot.. for me.
San:shona... that's true..I'm with you... but My strength is you... so don't even think. anything like that....
Sw:(smile.. rest her head on his shoulder....)

they hold e-o hand tightly... San kiss her hand... she kiss too.... & again.. going to busy in admire the batuty of Paris.....

NEXT DAY...

swasan was sleaping peacefully.. in each other embrace...
San open his eyes.. first.. & find she was sleeping... he kiss her forehead.. & slowly going to moved out from bed.. & he feel Sw holding his hands... & (a she turn..) Sw was looking at him.. in a lovely way.....
Sw:(sleepy voice) morning...
San:(smile & come to close..) morning.... dear.. you wake up..??
Sw:hmm....
San:(again.. enters in bed.. kiss her forehead) when??
Sw:(blinking her eye.. & looking at his to cute face) when.. u awake me...
San:(teas..) me??? how..??
Sw:(looking him.. naughtily) hmm... (she also wake up.. & peck his lips...) remembered..??
San:(stund) shona.. I can't believed.. this.. (hugging her tightly)
Sw:now.. go & get ready.. we have lots of work..
San:hmm... First I need coffee.. (he about to go open the door....)
Sw:(stop him) hey.. u can't go.. like this ...
San:(confuse) what..??
Sw:(shy... & turn him. towards mirror..) look. so go washroom.. & clean...
San:(look at mirror.. & saw... some of her lipstick marks.. on his.. cheeks.. & lips.. too.. hair was massi... he smile) ohh.. thats y..... so what.. I need to show. them.. how much my wife love me...(pulling her colse...)
Sw:(blush...) shut up... & go.. (push him.. to washroom..)
San:(smile...) I love you....
Sw:(smile...) mee toooooo... (he go inside the washroom.)

EVENING..

rag was so tensed... & fighting with laksh ... where San only follow swara... & they have lots of packing but without a noise....
rag:look.. & learn.. how. they also did.. pack...
Lak:shut..up.. you all massed up...
rag:hhwww... I did...
she stop packing.... & sit.. on sofa.. "go to hell.. did your packing alone.."

Sw:kya hua.. guys..??
rag:look swara... he is shouting on me..
Lak:look.. sanky.. u can hear properly.. who's voice is on up...?
Sw:rag... come I help u...
rag:thanks.. swara..
San:hmm. shona.. I completed.. my stuffs..
Sw:okk.. then.. now. take rest... I'll maneg all...
Lak:look.. swara tell him.. to take rest.. & you..??
rag: shona.. is San did.. pack his all files alone na??
Sw:hmm.... San (also nodes in yes)
rag:(teas) look.. you look..& I hve to pack your files also..

SR goes to rag room...

SL thinks...& goes out... they back in sometime.. & back with food.. SR was so happy to their care towards them....

@Airport.. (in 8 pm)
uncle: betta.. all the best.. for you new life.. & upcoming happiness...
swasan, raglak: thanks....
aunty: plz.. try to come once again... how many days.. we are alive... if you come.. we can...
SR:(hug aunty..)
SL:(hug uncle..) we.. will.. but you too...
A,U: (nods in yes..) SL pass.. they home key... & leave...

@Plain....

again.. rag get tensed..& angry to think about their coming.. incidents.. with airhostes... she alert.. Sw.. where.. after that.. she also.. stress... they seat with SL..

but they.. have a big smile.. to see. SL was seat in window & leave.. the place of casual seat.. for SR.. SR look e-o.. & seat.. rag msg swara...

""I can. leave.. window seat.. but.. thanks.. to him.."
Sw read...& laugh....... SL was also.. coz.. they boh was watching them. for airport... Lak msg San..

"dekha.. window seat.. chod dI.. how possessive...."
San laugh.... but San leave... window seat.. to swara.. & they seat.. normally.... swara smile..& seat.. happily....

when.. they reach in Delhi.. it was fine evening.... & now they take flight for Kolkata.... at night... 9 pm... they reach at kolKata... & reach to SS...& RL... they too their dinner..... in way... so as they reach... the both couples fallen in deep sleep... by they whole journey of Paris toKolkata.....

Next part: San's accident.... swara was surprised... SR conv. was revile....

note: guys... low comments.. no update... I surely notice that... os if want to read next... put your comments about this part.....