Chapter #5

They both entered the house,all way long to their house shuja ignored zara. Zara still was being worried of the wound at shuja's hand but was confused at the sudden change in behaviour of shuja, she mentally called shuja Bipolar. Shuja was about to head towards his room when zara held him by his arm and made him turn towards her.

"Let me dress your wound correctly, this handkerchief has just stopped the blood, let me bring first aid" Zara said with calm voice but deep inside she was angry on shuja for being this careless and for ignoring her like she is "no one" to him.

"No thanks, it's fine" Shuja said while losing his arm from her hand. I swear Umer shouldn't have said I love you to Zara at last, those 3 words killed shuja. This was difference between zara and shuja, if zara was ever hurt she used to supress it by her tears but in case if shuja was hurt , he used to get angry to supress his hurt.

"For you it must be fine but it's killing me, just let me dress it" Zara spoke and was about to go inside when shuja held her and twisted her arm in such a way that her chest collided with his, she looked into his eyes.

"Killing you? Why? You know what go and show this concern to your lover not to me" Shuja spoke leaving Zara shocked at his words.

"Lover??" Zara questioned looking deeply into his eyes, it was so intense that shuja had to stop himself by leaving her arm.

"yes your lover..." Shuja sarcastically  laughed , "The one whom you hug , the one whom you give flying kisses , I am talking about him".

"I don't know what you're talking about" Zara this time raised her pitch, she was shocked to listen such words from shuja.

"Talking about? You don't know!!!!? Shuja shouted "Umer sheikh". Zara was beyond shocked to listen such a statement from shuja but before she could react , shuja held her fist firmly.

"Sh..shuja it's hurting" Zara spoke in pain, shuja's grip was way too firm.

"Hurting? oh so this hurts you and what about me , don't you love Umer" Shuja shouted at top of his lungs, zara tried to remove her hand from his grip but it was impossible.

"I..you are getting it wrong. I can ..ex....explain" Zara hopefully spoke so that she could clear his missunderstanding, but shuja is shuja, he tightened his grip.

"You love him" Shuja asked grinning his teeth, zara closed her eyes for his grip was way too hurting for this young girl.

"Shuja...I can...expla......" Zara was cut off by shuja

"Yes or No" Shuja firmly held zara's cheek, it was way too hurting for zara. she wanted to lose herself from his grip.

"Shu...." Zara was again cut off my shuja

"I asked Yes or No" Shuja shouted making zara afraid of his anger, he twisted zara's arm making her feel the worst of physical pain.

"Ye...Yes" Shuja's anger dropped as zara answered it , it looked as if someone snatched his soul from him.

"Great" Shuja laughed sarcastically, he left zara and started to clap in sense of sarcasm "Just great, what a complete pack of whore you are" , Zara clenched her fist at this, it was going  beyond the circle of her patience but still she tried to remain calm for a hadith echoed in her ear that Holy Propher (S.A.W) thrice time asked not to get angry.

"I asked you if you love someone, but no you said you didn't have time for this crap, Great. If you loved him then why you said Fucking Yes to marry me, why did you at the first place tell me that you never had boyfriend. You know what all these two weeks you were a fucking burden to me that I am carrying with myself, why did you come into my life?? Why the fuck you came between me and Samaira??? Shuja shouted , making zara feel worthless, zara was getting angry but tried to remain calm. she closed her eyes when she again felt shuja holding her shoulders firmly.