chapter 6

It's been one month since I accused her for being characterless, I should have watched my tounge before blaming her , I can't see her ignoring me like this, I want her normal like before, neither she fights with me nor talks with me, all she does is either she nods her head or says no and yes. Someone tell her that this kills me, she ignoring me like this kills me. I should've known that she is pure and modest, she wasn't hugging any na mehram but her nephew and what I did, I blamed her and I think this is my right punishment but why doesn't she understands that this Shuja can't live without zara. I don't care about samaira anymore, all I care is about zara.

"Hey baby" Samaira walks in pulling me away from my thoughts, I give her a light smile but to be honest I don't know why I just hate her calling me baby now.

"Hey" I reply and backoff as she steps forward to hug me, it was awkward but yeah who cares.

"You promised me for shopping today Shuja, let's go" She tells and I mentally face palmed myself, why on the earth each girl likes shopping. wait, Girl, Each girl!!! Zara can join us too right.

"Yeah samaira and I want zara too to join us , you know if media caught us like a couple there would be huge effect on our reputation" I gave the lame reason as I didn't think of any other.

"Ummm yeah she can. I'll directly meet you at mall in an hour since I have some work" She leaves saying it and I dial zara's number.

"Asslam O Alaikum" I greet her as she picks up the call, damn her calm breathes.

"Walaikum Salam" She replies, giving huge smile at my lips.

"Umm Are you free zara?" please say yes zara, please.

"Kind offff, why??" I smiled at her gentle response but ufff her whyyysss

"Actually me and samaira are going for shopping and I want you to join us" I spoke in bit calm tone to make her jealous, but what if she doesn't gets jealous of me and samaira.

"No I don't want to ruin your private moments, you people carry on." She speaks in bit mild tone, I guess she isn't jealous , I sigh.

"umm no zara , please for me join us" I ask her, please zee, please

"Why don't you tell me the truth that media may spot you guys as couple , that's why you want me...... anyways I'll be ready in half an hours pick me up then" She ends call , she was so rude this time, I wanted her to be with me and she thinks it's for media.

"Fine...so I can say I messed up my married life" I facepalmed myself and drove to zara.

Zara's POV

Fine, I was rude to him but he deserves it , who on the earth asks his wife to join his girlfriend.Jerkkk.

Anyways I entered the mall with him and then his baby joined him, who on the earth calls 28 year old baby, but who cares, not me. They both were busy in searching their things and as usual not being a shopaholic I was just admiring my feets or the interior of the mall. They soon got into a shop leaving me behind, I had to take big steps to follow these people. The shop had Astagfirullah short dresses, I guess samaira being a model wears it.

"Why don't you also get yourself some dresses Zara" Shuja spoke as I rolled my eyes to him, Is he mad or what? Why would I wear these clothes even but before I could answer, Samaira opened her mouth.

"Shuja, are you mad? look these clothes are not her type even, she wears abaya and she looks beautiful in it , stop dragging her away from Allah SWT" Wow , this girl surprised me with her words, shuja just nodded his head and then they again continued to shop. I was just admiring myself in the mirror since nothing in the shop was of my type.