Chapter 7

Shuja's POV

As soon as I finised my food, I excused myself and left the restaurant. I went on the same shop of handbags and bought the same handbag Zara was admiring, it was just $9000, I don't know why zara backed off seeing the price. it wasn't that expensive. After buying the bag I went to the abaya shop since I wanted to gift her something from my side. I bought 2 to 3 of them for my girl and headed back to restaurant. Zara looked at me with the curioisty in her eyes but her stubborness made her ignore me. I asked them of we can go home. Both of them nodded and we reached the car.

I placed shoping bags in car when samaira asked me if I can get ice cream. I nodded and left to buy ice cream, I bought 2 for Zara and Samaira so that Zara will have to share hers with me. I was crossing road when zara screamed somewords , I didn't hear but continued to smile at her. Soon I saw her running towards me and in no time she pushed me back when my elbow got hurt with the rock. Ohh It hurts...

Samaira drove us to hospital since it was bleeding heavily. I went inside the ward, nurse dressed the wound after my elbow's x-ray was taken. Doctor prescribed the pain killers and told me I had minor fracture. "That's great, My right hand won't work now" I sarcastically taunted myself; in no time zara came. Her eyes, they were shining with those fresh tears in her eyes. "Oh my girlll can't see me in pain" I smiled at the thought.

"Zee, why you have those tears in your eyes" I let out the sentence I was holding and chuckled, she was amazed or I must say shocked. Allah knows why? wait, I just called my Zara "zee".

"You just called me zee?" She said with some weird expressions, Oh Allah! She didn't like it when I called her zee....

"Yeah Why? Don't you like it when I call you zee?" I ask her with calm and sad voice, I really wanted this pleasure of calling her 'Zee'.

She didn't replied but just smiled and I knew she didn't mind it at all. I smiled too.

"Let's go home" She said holding the smile and trying to add bit rudeness in her tone which eventhally failed, I smiled and got up.

"Where is samaira?" I asked Zara as I didn't see her anywhere.

"She had a shoot so she went" Zara replied casually. My smile brightened since I really wanted to spend sometime alone with Zee

"So let's go home, you'll drive us" I asked her while she nodded.

we reached home and I quickly asked zara to get me some water since I was very thirsty. A maid came and placed all the shoping bags in our room. I sat at bed and waited for zara to come.

"Shuja....water" she handed me the glass and was about to go when I called her.

"Zee" she turned towards me. I love calling her zee

"Can you..umm..Make me drink water since I have my right elbow injured and I can't drink with my left one" I tried to give the excuse so that she can make me drink water, she nodded and started to make me drink water. I stared her, her eyes were something very beautiful. MashAllah. I was done with drinking water so she placed the glass at table and was about to go when I again called her.

"Umm zara, I have something for you" she turned towards me and raised her eyebrows.

"What?" She questioned, I smiled at her

"Well open the shopping bags" I asked her, she gave that confused look. Someone tell her to stop pouting or else I'll kiss her right this moment. She opend the shopping bag and was surprised to see the same handbag. Her priceless expressions.

"Did you like it?"

Zara's POV

"Did you like it?" He asked , I was surpsied to see same handbag, I looked at him and he gave the most priceless smile ever.