Chapter 9 - Trust & Anger

Hey everyone thanks for reading. Tell your freinds about this story if you like it. As always please Vote and Comment.

            His minty breath made me gag, as he pushed inside of me, taking what wasn’t his to take. My eyes were closed so hard that it hurt, but I just didn’t want to see what was going on, feeling it was hard enough. He groined just before I felt it, and a wave of sickness hit me, and I turned my head puking onto the pillow. “Stupid bitch.” My face was shoved to the right, as his fist hit my left. I cried out but still kept my eyes close. “Damn I want to see those magic eyes of yours; maybe I should cut your eyelid off to see them.”

            I heard the coldness in his voice and knew he would do it, so I slowly opened them. He grabbed my face forcing me to look at his. A curtain of brown hair brushed over my face. When the ocean blue eyes appeared I froze feeling the air catching in my throat. They would have been gorgeous, if it wasn’t for the frigidness of his soul. He smiled as he laid his head upon my shoulder and lightly kissed it, as he finally stopped pushing.

            Silent tears ran down my cheek as I stared at the ceiling. He didn’t say anything, and the sound of his breathing hurt my ears. After a minute or so he finally moved, pushing up until his long hair cover my face so only his eyes, that seem to glow, stared back at me. “Thanks lover that was the best I’ve ever had.” I was frozen wondering what more he would do to me now that he was done. “I’m going take you far from here, where your parents will never find you. I’m going to teach you how to be a woman.” He pushed up smile until he was straddling me. “But I want to see those eyes the next time.” He emphasized that with a hard punch to me face.

            That was when my eyes snapped open, to find that I was alone, and in my bed. I pushed up feeling my breathing growing calmer. I wiped the sweat free from my brow, then got out of bed, and walked into my bathroom, turning on the water. Just another nightmare, but I’ve been having them each night for a week now. I cupped my hands letting them fill with the cold water, then ducked my head down splashing my face. I did this several more times until I felt the stickiness of the hot May’s night wash away. It was unseasonal hot for Kentucky, not that the heat bothered me being from South Carolina, but still I hate the feel of the air.

            I walked back into my bedroom and saw that it was only one-thirty in the morning, and with a frown I walked back to bed. I laid back down and pulled up my cover, and as I did I took noticed of my scarred wrist, remembering the pain of them. But when Jane touches them, they felt magical. Jane and me have been getting close in the last week. We really didn’t have a clue as to what we’re doing, but it felt good so far. We’ve kissed a few times, but not really sizzling has happened, and part of me was glad about that, while the other part fights every day to win.

            I just wasn’t ready to have a relationship with someone, but I wanted it so much. I wondered if the closeness to Jane made me feel like this, or was it just the idea of someone to care for me. Was I gay, or was I straight, I don’t know. I sighed closing my eyes praying for a dreamless sleep. My pray was answered because the next time I opened my eyes, the sunshine was blinding me. I rolled to my side fighting a yawn, and lose as I got up. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my hair, and grabbed my teeth, and put them in. Another yawn hit me as I was walking down the stairs. Mom was in the kitchen cooking, and I guess dad was still in his room. “Morning honey.” Mom said in a cheerful voice. I groined yawning again. She looked up and worry covered her face. “You’re still having trouble sleeping.”