15 | me and you

All it takes is one smirk and once glance for all the clothing in the world to fall away. Dropping down onto the awaiting pristine hotel carpet like snowflakes finding their way onto the stony ground on a cold Winter night.

One simple inhalation of strong but distinct cologne that could only belong to one certain individual. One hand falling to a thigh; slowly creeping higher and higher into priceless but secret territory. Fingers migrating against bare skin and that's all it takes.

Her brain short-circuited, sending her into something of a paralysis. Unable to contain the wild thoughts or process the pleasure fast enough before it sends ripples through her body all over again.

Two bodies tumbled rhythmically onto a large king-sized hotel bed that could have only been built for this very occasion. Eyes stealing glances at each other, slowly followed by stolen kisses leaving imprints on each and every inch of bare skin; kisses that would unknowingly become more permanent than a tattoo.

Their bodies remained entwined, limbs dancing in continual different motions for the intense pleasure would not allow for them to remain content in any one position. It was anything but innocent. It was raunchy, racy, steamy but it was them.

His hand found its way to her ass. Spanking it once, twice, thrice times over. Then, his hand paved its own way through her dark mane, roughly tugging her long locks back as little moans escaped her mouth; profanity being yelled out with each powerful thrust that came from the body positioned behind her.

Only moments later, their bodies climaxed at the same time. Their arms remaining tangled around each other so they appeared to look little more than an extension of one another. One body but two souls.

They say you know it's real when you can feel the sparks traveling throughout your body with just one touch but for these two it could be more accurately likened to a volcanic eruption and whether that was a good thing or not, neither of them truly knew.

"I'm going to leave her." He murmured into Kylie's hair as she lay flat on top of his chest. His voice still jagged and irregular as he struggled to catch his breath.

"Jess?" She whispered, her heart racing at just the mention of her best friends' name. She briefly remembered the moments that had occurred in the house before she had left and just at the thought, a surge of shame washed over her now naked but well-satisfied body.

"I can't be with her anymore. I love her but it's not enough. Not if I'm here with you right now." He continued, his hand tightly clasped between hers as he gently brought it up to place a soft yet innocent kiss upon hers.

"And what about the baby?"

"I may not be ready but I'm not a complete asshole. I'm not going to let Jess raise our child alone." He responded, combing his fingers through her hair.

"I'm a terrible friend." Kylie said suddenly, tilting her face to meet his eyes, "and the worst kind of person. Not only a cheat but a liar too."

"Kylie, let's not do this right now."

"Me and Jess argued before I came here." She continued abruptly, ignoring his plea.

"About what?" He lifted himself up, propping his elbow against the pillow beneath him, as he allowed his gaze to meet Kylie's once again.

"Something and nothing. I was so close to telling her about us but I didn't. I said some really cruel things though, things that I knew would hurt her. Things that you shouldn't say to anybody, let alone your best mate." She mumbled quietly, eyes glued to the ceiling above her as she pleaded with herself subconsciously to not allow the tears to stream down her face this time.