foreword + character aesthetics

Hi wonderful reader who decided to give this story a chance today.

If you're a re-reader, you'll know this foreword is something completely new but after receiving a lot of feedback, I've realised that a disclaimer is absolutely essential.

WARNINGS:

I first started writing this story when I was 16 and it was completed when I was 18. As you can imagine, my writing has evolved massively since then. I've not yet had the chance to edit it. So, please do bare with it until then (+ feel free to point out any errors).

Contains very strong language and at times very crude humour.

Mild sexual descriptions and references to sex throughout.

If you've read the summary, you'll know this is a story about infidelity and impulsive + poor decisions. It's a story about infidelity told in its most raw form. If you absolutely cannot stand reading anything containing cheating, then it's best you do not read. With that being said, the relationship between Elijah and Kylie isn't a glorification of infidelity. Not at all (despite what many of my readers may say).

There are references to mental health issues and suicidal ideation.

The characters ARE very volatile at times. They are dysfunctional. But tell me one person who isn't?

The main female protagonist is very promiscuous. Her actions are downright disgusting at times. BUT, I'd just like to highlight the hypocrisy that I've seen and heard regarding her character. There are a ridiculous number of male Wattpad characters who are abusive, toxic and very promiscuous. They definitely do not get condemned as much as Kylie does in my comment sections. Ask yourself why.

I have no tolerance for slut-shaming. If you slut-shame, your comment will be deleted and I will just block you.

This story is open to interpretation. That's the beauty of writing, in my opinion. Previously, there's been people arguing in my comments over the characters. Please don't. It's ridiculous.

Now onto character aesthetics (I made these when the story was first published but never posted them).

K Y L I E

                                                                                         E L I J A H

                                                                                         E L I J A H

J E S S

Now without further ado

Now without further ado...I present to you.

L E T H A L    L U S T