10.0 《skits》

After the date, we went back to David's because he promised him he would film a bit with him. I completely understand but I kind of wish that this night would never end.

We are just now arriving at his apartment. "Thanks for the awesome night. I had a lot of fun." I smile.

He pulls me closer to him by my waist. "Anytime." He says softly.

I notice him glance at my lips. He cups my face with his hands and kisses me.

Fireworks.

It lasts a good 10 seconds and I give him a hug after we release.

We walk into the apartment. "What's up, boys!" I shout, walking in the living room and sitting on the couch. Alex walks over to David and Todd to talk about the skit.

"Sup, Hailey." Dom greets me with a wink.

"Hey, Dom." I say with an eye roll.

"So, what were you doing today?" He asks, moving closer.

"Nothing..." I scoot away from Dom.

"Well do you wanna go to my room? Get away from the vlog for a little while?" He asks with his eyebrows raised.

"Uh, no thanks. I'm taken actually." I defend myself.

"He doesn't have the know." He hints, once again.

"I said no, Dom. Stop being such a perv." I growl, trying to keep my voice down so Alex doesn't hear. What I didn't see was, Alex was watching.

Dom puts his hand on my knee, which makes me angry.

"Don't touch me!" I demand, slapping his hand away. Alex walks over to Dom and I. David comes over with his vlog camera on.

"Lay off, Dom." He grunts, grabbing my hand and hoisting me off the couch.

"I can't help it she's sexy." He says, standing up. I decide to kick him where the sun don't shine.

I didn't kick that hard to permanently hurt him, but it was pretty bad.

"Lesson learned." He coughs as he lays on the ground. Everyone bursts into laughter. I give Alex a hug, still a little shook. I just brush it off and see if they want me for the skit. David tells me what to do and this is honestly really funny.

Alex takes his shirt off. "Got a new protein powder. Look how freakin' ripped I am." Alex brags, flexing his muscles. I try my hardest not to laugh.

"Dude, you look actually bigger than-" David gets interrupted when Todd walks in.

"Holy frick, who's that?" Dom shouts. I whistle loudly, as David told me to.

"Nice to have someone with a dope body in this house finally." David says, doing a handshake with Todd.

"Okay, why don't you get the frick out." Alex says.

I stand up at my cue and walk over so I'm in frame.

"Alex, come on chill dude. There can be more than one good body in here." David laughs. Todd reaches to feel Alex's abs.

"Don't freakin' touch me." Alex says slapping his hand away.

I put a hand on Alex's abs and a hand on Todd's abs at the same time.

"Toddy is ripped and Alex is... Eh...." I seriously say, trying not to laugh.

"Even my best friend betrays me. Wtf." Alex scoffs. He walks over to the dishwasher and opens it.

"It's alright if Todd stays here right?" David asks.

Alex throws 2 glasses on the floor, causing them to break.

Just to make it clear, I wasn't happy about this idea for obvious reasons.

"Alex. No, Alex!" David laughs.

"What's wrong?" David asks and Alex starts cracking up.

"You can break it and not finish your character." David says pretending to choke Alex.

Everyone starts shouting and I see I got glass in my hand. I just ignore it and continue with the bit.

"Who's gonna clean the mess up?" David laughs.

"He's going to freakin' clean it up." Alex says, pointing to Todd.

"That's gonna be hot, ya you clean it up." I say to Todd.

"I'm cleaning that up. I'm cleaning it up." Alex says. David laughs loudly.

"Why did you break so many?" David asks.

"Cause we needed new glasses." Alex answered.

Alex notices me looking at my hand and comes over. "You alright?" Alex asks me.

"It hurts." I say, dragging the 's'.

Alex goes to the bathroom and brings tweezers, a wet cloth, and a band-aid. "David! Hurry! Clickbait!" I laugh and David comes over to get the thumbnail.

Todd holds the cloth up and Alex holds the tweezers, looking at my hand. Alex wasn't even trying to be in the thumbnail, he was too focused on my hand. Todd and I make a surprised face.

"Perfect!" David says, shutting off the camera.

"Are you alright?" David asks, coming over to help.

"Just peachy, David." I grunt as Alex pulls the small piece of glass out of my hand.

After Alex is done, I sigh in relief. "Thanks." I say, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

I giggle at the blush on his face. He gets up and walks away.

What a cutie.

Published: December 19, 2017
Words: 845