16.0《finale》

*3 years later*

New Years Day, 2018.

2017. What a year.

Alex proposed to me in the Summer. Of course, I said yes.

We bought our own house together

David and Liza broke up, which everyone was heart broken over.

I'm not in contact with Jake or Logan Paul anymore. Not after the bad things they did.

I am great friends with Jenna and Julien. I hang out with them all the time.

My singing career took off.

I made a song called 'Close' with Nick Jonas and did a couple shows with him.

I did a huge tour of my own, I traveled all over the world.

Lizzie and Heath had a rough patch that they worked through before they started dating last year.

Overall, life is good.

Most of the group is at a stable state in our lives.

Almost everyone has moved to their own places, so we don't hang out as much and I want us too.

Alex and I are in love.

Our story has just begun.

We have things to figure out and growing to do, but we will do it together.

I can't wait to see what is in store for us.

A/N:
That's it. I know you guys are probably not satisfied with this, but I couldn't bring myself to keep writing this. I will always love and support Alex Ernst, but I just don't have the crush on him I used to have. He's got a girlfriend know, and I'm they seem so happy together! I'm glad he found someone. Anyways, I started to get bored with this story as well. I re-read this and see mistakes and it drives me crazy. It seems too damaged to fix. But if I ever get the chance, I might edit it and give you guys a better ending. Thank you to everyone who stuck by me and read supported this story.
I LOVE YOU ALL 💜

CURRENT STORIES:
My Nerd - Winn Schott

UPCOMING STORIES:
David Dobrik Fanfic ;)