14: Throwing Rocks At My Window

Blake's POV

I missed her.

I wanted to see her so fucking badly. Her beautiful grey eyes, her smile, her laughter, I missed every part of her.

I knew she's mad at me right now. But it's the only way that it will not break her heart.

I knew that I will fell for her, but I didn't realize it will be this soon.

I knew that she will be the death of me if I see her ache internally.

I knew that one day she will know my truth.

My truth for everything that I've done.

But I can't tell her just yet.

Not now, I'm just going to wait for that perfect one day when I knew I will be ready for her reaction.

To see her cry and hit me in my chest so many times.

And lastly, leave me to my endless sufferings.

I like her.

The girl who captured my heart, Jade Williams.

I want to see and hug her. I want to make her mine.

I need to see her. I can't stand it any longer.

🍂🍂🍂

Jade's POV

It's been 4 days since Blake have been ignoring me. He didn't came to school for that 4 days either. I asked Andy, Jason, William and Ryder for the reason of his absence, but none of them are willing to tell me. While I actually believe that they wanted to tell me because I saw their face expressions when I mentioned Blake's name.

I walked up to the group despite the stares and whispers that thinks I am crazy going up to them. As if on cue, all four of them turned to look at me, but with sympathetic expressions. 

" Guys, do you know what happened to Blake? He's been ignoring me ever since he told me off.. " I pleaded. Andy just looked down at his foot as if the floor seems interesting to him, William is looking anywhere else but me, refusing to make eye contact. James and Ryder looked like they're comtemplating whether to tell me or not. " Look, Jade. I really wish I could tell you... But it's not my place to tell.. " James reasoned. 

" Yea, it's not our truth to tell you. Blake will tell you when's he ready. Which will be soon I hope. " Ryder added. " Have you been getting sleep? You look like shit. " Andy finally spoke up. He must've noticed how big my eye bags are and dark circles under my eyes, my skin is pale like a ghost and my lips are chapped like a broken porcelain. " Yea, you look sick in fact. Are you feeling alright? " William asked concerned. I ignored their stares and mumbled a quiet thanks before walking away, very fast in fact that I can hear fast footsteps of Ryder coming after me and reaching out to me. So I eventually ran out of the school, towards home. Almost at the school car park, I texted Asher.

Jadey Bear <3 : Hey, Ash. I'm going home, I'm not feeling too well. Don't worry about me. 

Asher texted me back almost immediately.

Ashy Bro :) : Why? What happened? I coming out to take you home

Before I could protest, heavy footsteps are heard when I turned around to see him. He placed the back of his palm onto my forehead and neck, my arms. " Holy shit, you're burning up.. Come on, let's take you home. " 

" But-" 

" No buts. I'm your big brother, I'm supposed to take care of you and it looks like I failed. I can't lose you too, J.. " He frowned and pulled his hair roughly. I knew what he's on about so I hugged him as fast as possible and he responded fast as well. " I'm sorry... I'm sorry.... " He hugged me tighter if possible.