|8|

•Nico•

A month and a half or so had passed since Luke Castellan was expelled from Goode High. Even with Hermes Castellan being the principal, Luke's dad, he was expelled. Mr. Castellan didn't even try and stand up for him, I don't blame him.

What Luke did was terrible, and not just because it was Will. Will had become an 'official' member of our friend group and I was glad.

He hangs out with Rachel a lot and if I didn't know he was gay I'd be a little jealous. Not that I have reason other then me liking him. But I suppose every girl should have a gay best friend. I mean, we're pretty great.

Christmas break was good, we had a big party on New Year's Eve. It was sort of awkward because Reyna, Rachel, Will, and I just awkwardly stood there. I won't deny I really wanted to kiss him.

I'd gotten used to the strong feelings I accepted that I had for him. It was like I had become friends with the butterflies constantly in my stomach. And I learned the pattern of my racing heart when he was around.

Speak of the devil, more like angel, walked up to me. He looked nervous. I wondered what for.

"Hey Neeks," Will said, causing pink to spread across my face. "Hi Will, what's up?"

"Are you free later?" He asked, scratch the back of his neck. He probably just wants to play video games or something. But that little voice in the back of my head won't shut up.

"Yeah...why?" I asked. He chewed on his bottom lip. He took a deep breath and said,"I was wondering... would you maybe like to go on a d-date with me?" What did he just say? I had to have imagined that. No way in hell Will Solace would want to go out with me. Nope. Nuh-uh. "Or not..." he trailed off with a frown when I didn't reply.

Wait.

That means he really did ask me. I would think this was a joke if Will wasn't, well, Will. "Y-Yeah, I-I'd like th-that," I stammered. The smile returned to his face and he said,"Great. I'll uh, come pick you up at seven." He ran off to his house and I stood at the end of my driveway, dumbfounded.

Then I freaked out. My mind flooded with questions. What do I wear? Where are we going? Will people see us? That last one was purely because I hadn't come out yet. I mean, Will convinced me to come out to the rest of the group but I'm still not "out." I'm totally a nervous wreck. I know what to do.

I called Hazel and told her to bring Frank and Reyna.

About ten minutes later Frank, Hazel, and Reyna stood in my room, Reyna smirking like a madwoman.

As soon as they had gotten here Hazel gave Reyna a twenty dollar bill. They placed bets on this?

"Did you guys seriously bet on my love life?" Hazel looked at the ground. Reyna just smirked. Frank nodded shyly, offering me a smile. I rolled my eyes.

Hazel and Reyna were going through my closet and Frank was trying to keep me calm. Finally, Hazel and Reyna came out with clothes in their hands.

After trying on three different outfits they finally decided on one.

It was a white collared shirt with red stripes, a grey sweater, a black jacket, a grey and black scarf, black jeans, grey and black gloves, and a black winter hat. I pulled on my black boots for shoes.

Nico's outfit, minus the random guy, plus Nico•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••I looked okay

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I looked okay. The clothes were great, but it was still me in them. A scrawny pale kid who always looks tired. I didn't have time to focus on that because there was a knock at the door.

My phone did say 6:59. Reyna answered it and there stood Will Solace, handsome as ever, with his hands behind his back. Frank, Hazel, and Reyna stood off to the side. Will was wearing a turquoise shirt, a grey wool jacket, jeans, brown boots, a blue scarf and a maroon hat.

 Will was wearing a turquoise shirt, a grey wool jacket, jeans, brown boots, a blue scarf and a maroon hat

Will's outfit, minus the guy, plus Will
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

He looked wow. Wow. Wow. "Hi," he smiled.

"Hi," I said softly. A squeal could be heard from Hazel.

I heard another squeal from Hazel. Reyna grabbed one of Frank's arm and one of Hazel's, pulling them towards us. "I think that's our cue to go," she said, pushing past Will to lead them out the door.

Once they were out of sight I told him to come in.

I filled it with water and placed the flowers in it. Then my dad came walking into the room. Uh-oh, here we go. "Hey Nico, where are you kids headed?" He asked

Will looked to me for the 'okay' and I nodded. "Nico and I are going on a date Mr. di Angelo," Will said. My dad smiled.

"Ah, Will, I presume, please, come sit down." I shook my head. "No dad, you can interrogate him later. Bye!" I grabbed Will by the hand and ran for the door before my dad could answer.

(A/N: Hey guys sorry I'm not uploading this till now, I updated my phone and now Wattpad is being buggy.)