Chapter 1, My arrivel at Hogwarts

I'm transferring from a wizard school in the US and can't wait to start my new year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.I've been studying over the summer so I'm probably ahead of everyone else. For the first time in several years, two people from the same house where chosen to be head girl and head boy (House of Hufflepuff). It's an honor for me to have this position because this meant that I got more titles, have my own room and bathroom, get to plan important dates, and help lead in any way possible. I only have to share the dorm with the head boy instead of several people, which was awesome.

I hopped off the Hogwarts express and went straight to the dorm to check on my things that have already arrived. I noticed how the dorm was beautiful. This dorm had two separate bedrooms but shared a living room, bathroom, kitchen, study room, and library . Someone's things where already in there which I assumed that it was the lead boy's things. I did arrive a day late after all and never been to Hogwarts before so everything was quite new to me. It was almost time for dinner, so I headed down to eat.

When I arrived, there was an empty seat next to a boy who seemed to be in my House. He had pale skin, beautiful eyes, and golden brown hair. I looked at him and he smiled right at me, welcoming me in. I sat next to him.

Me: "Hey I'm Hannah James, what's your name?"
Cedric: "Pleasure to meet you Hannah. I'm Cedric, Cedric Diggory"

He picks up my hand and kisses it. I get goose bumps right away.

Me: "So you must be the head boy, I recognized you name from the owl I got yesterday "

Cedric: "Yes, I'm glad to be sharing a living space with a girl beautiful as yourself"

I blush immediately, hoping he doesn't notice.

Cedric: "You truly are beautiful"

He winks at me and I blush again.

Cedric was a very attractive young fellow. Everything about him was hot. His beautiful grey eyes, that perfect curved nose, his smooth skin. He's would be any girls dream boy. No, focus Hannah! How can any boy like him fall for a simple girl like me? But a girl can dream.

We spent the rest of the lunch talking. He agreed to show me around tomorrow so I could get use to my classes. I couldn't believe that I
would be sharing a dorm with the hottest guy in House! Eeeeek!