Chapter 7, Two rebles

Cedric. "Hannah, I'm still getting to know you"

Me: "I know but just tell me already that you don't feel attracted me! Tell me I'm too ugly for you and nerdy and you would be  better off with some other hotty. Tell me that I don't have a chance so I can get over you already."

Cedric: "I don't say things that aren't true. You are not ugly. In fact your one of the most beautiful girls I've seen."

Me: "Well let's start as friend then because I don't want to deal with this flirting thing. It plays with my emotions plus it will give us time to get to know each other more."

Cedric: "Deal"

Me: "Deal"

We walk to the dinning hall to have a meal. The night goes on and I'm now in my room doing assignments and studying for positions. Suddenly I hear a knock on the door.

Cedric: "May I come in?"

Me: "Sure"

Cedric sits next to me on the bed.

Cedric: " I see your studying pretty hard. You seem stressed"

Me: "Yeah I just got a lot of homework to worry about"

Cedric: " I can see that's not what your worried about. There is something bothering you"

Me: "How is that I can't hide my feelings from you?"

Cedric: "We were just meant to bond I guess"
He said with a chuckle.

Me: "Yeah"

Cedric: "What's wrong?"

Me: "It's just different here in England. New people, new school, yeah it's nice and all but I don't fit in anywhere. I thought a new school would be nice but, I'm second guessing myself."

Cedric: "It will take some time to adjust but judging from your impression, you have an amazing personality and will eventually attract people. I know this might sound cheesey but you can't blend in when you were born to stand out."

Me:"I don't know about that"

Cedric stands up and places his hand out for me to grab it.

Me: "Where are we going?"

Cedric: "For a walk"

Me:"But it's past curfew"

Cedric: "A walk helps me take mind off of things and we are going into the Forbidden  Forest so no one will spot us"

Me: "The Forbidden Forest is forbidden for a reason Ced! We might get killed!"

Cedric: "Ha, coming from a girl who knows her spells forwards and backwards by heart. Take your wand with you."

Me: "I don't know about this Ced"

Cedric: "We only get in trouble is we get caught. Come on, what's life without a bit of danger?"

Me: "This isn't like you Ced."

Cedric: "I know it isn't, but I feel like I can do anything around you Hannah. Do you trust me?"

I sit there and stare at him. I wish I didn't trust him, I really do but, there is something about Cedric where you just know you can trust him with all of your heart.
I nod my head and take his hand.

Cedric: "I knew you'd come around"
He hugs me and we sneak out into the Forbidden Forest.