Chapter 8, The Spoting of the Pegasus

We began to take a stroll around the Forbidden Forest. Ced was right, this did take my mind off things. Why is he always right !

Me: "Thanks for helping me take my mind off things"

Cedric: "That's what I'm here for"

Me: "So, what are you stressed about?"

Cedric: "Nothing, why you ask?"

Me: "mhm , nothing. You don't have to lie to me Ced. Something is bothering you"

Cedric: "Nothing gets passed you, does it?"

Me: "I can just tell when your sad or mad or even happy. You can't hide it from me as I can't hide my mood from you"

Cedric: "I'm just worried about Quidditch. I'm now the team captain this year and it's just a lot of pressure. Plus I'm head boy so now everyone is looking up to me. If I make one wrong move, I fail everyone ."

Me: "Yeah being head girl and boy is a big responsibility. I can just imagine topping that off with being captain plus all off the activities and assignments coming up. Just know that I'm here for you Ced. If you need anything, we do share a dorm after all. If you have any questions about the meetings we have with the councils, we can help each other out. If you need advice on Quidditch , we are on the same team."

Cedric: "Thank you Hannah. You know exactly how to cheer me up. Now I thought we came here for you, not me."

Me: "Let's just say we both needed it take a break from school"

Cedric: "Now it's your turn to talk. Spill.

Me: "So are we now having one of those circles where everyone talks about their feelings as if it was therapy?"
We both laughed.

Cedric: "Why not?"
We laughed again.

We suddenly saw a unicorn pass by. No, it was a Pegasus!If you know me, you'd know that I love them ! They are so awesome and I've been studying them for years out of textbooks. Cedric saw how my eyes lit up when I spotted the mythical creature.

Me: "OMG it's a Pegasus !"

Cedric: "It's so cute how excited you get"

Me: "I love Pegasus'!"

Cedric: "Wanna ride it?"

Me:"Yes pleas!"

I approach the Pegasus  and pet its lovely mane. It  then bends down, hinting my permission to fly him. I hop  on the creature and Cedric hopes on behind me. The animal then takes off over the Forbidden Forest. The view is so beautiful. Cedric grabs my waste and pulls me close which wasn't necessary . For just friends he sure is touchy alright, but I don't mind. I like the feeling of Cedric near me.
After a few minutes, the Pegasus lands on the ground allowing us to get off. I pat the creature on the back as a sign of thank you. Me and Cedric then head to our dorms and call it a night.