Chapter 13, The picnic

It was the next day Saturday morning. I woke up to see a pair of beautiful grey eyes staring at me.
Cedric: "Sorry to startle you. You just look so beautiful when you're sleeping."

Hannah: "More like a beast"
I say while laughing at myself.

Cedric: "No, you're beautiful Hannah. You're beautiful without even trying"
Cedric says while kissing me on the forehead. I blush as the warmth of his lips goes thought my body.
We stare at each other for a solid 10 seconds, then Cedric breaks the silence.

Ced: "Get up it's time to go"

Hannah: "Go were? There's no class today can't we just sleep in?"

Ced: "Nope I'm taking you somewhere"

Hannah: "Noooo I'm lazy"
I say while going back to sleep.

Cedric: "You get off the sofa right now missy"

Hannah: "Make me!"

Cedric: "1.....2.....3"

I didn't get up because I actually wanted to see what he would do.
Cedric then grabs be into his arms and carries me to the bathroom for me to get changed.

Hannah: "Ughhh don't make me"

Cedric: "This door won't open until you're ready to go"
Cedric said on the other side of the bathroom door not letting me out.

Hannah: "You do know that I can just cast a spell to unlock the door,right?"

Cedric: "But you won't because you know that were I want to take you is special to me, right?"

Hannah: "Fine but this better be good."

Ced: "Trust me, It will"

Time skip

Cedric blind folds me while taking me up to what seems like a hill.

Cedric: "Open your eyes"

I open my eyes and see a beautiful picnic on top of a hill by the black lake.

Me: "All this, for me?"

Ced:"I wanted you to see how much you mean to me. I love you Hannah Angleen James & I mean it"

Me: "I love you too Cedric Amos Diggory"
We cuddled for the rest of the day. I loved being in Cedric's arms. I'm in the arms of the one boy who taught me to love again. And that's all that matters.