Chapter 5, Jelousy

After the bell, Cedric showed me to my second period.

Cedric: "So here's Horace Slughorn's class. He teaches potions. My class is right next door so I can pick you up to show you to your next class. We both have Transfegiration class together next period and Quidditch last. I can still show you your other classes if you'd like when the time comes."

Me: Yes I'd like that very Much Ced. Thank you"

Cedric smiles when I called him Ced. I forgot for a moment that people don't usually call him that unless they're really close to him.

Cedric: "No problem. See you next period"

I enter the classroom and sit next to a girl . She was very beautiful. She had long blond hair, blue eyes, and nice clear skin. I have to admit, I was kind of intimidated.

??: "Hello I'm Angelina, what's your name?"

Me: "Hi Angelina, Hannah's the name"

Angelina: "I know this is out of nowhere, but I feel pretty intimidated by you. Your so beautiful"

Me: "Who me? Your the one with the blue eyes and those beautiful locks. I should be saying that"

Angelina: "But I don't have your rosey cheeks and plump lips"
We both laugh.

Me: "I guess we can trade"

Angelina: "Something tells we are going to become good friends"

Now let's skip ahead . We learn spells, I'm ahead of everyone, become the teacher's pet, Blah Blah Blah , and by the end of the period everyone already thinks I'm a complete know it all, but I'm quite use to this feeling by now. The bell rings for third period and I get excited to see Cedric waiting for me outside my class.

Cedric: "Hey Hannah. What did I miss?"

Me:"Nothing much, just a boring class. Have you met my new friend Angelina?"

Cedric grabs Angelina by the hand and kisses it.

Cedric: "Pleasure to me you Miss.Angelina ."

Angelina: "I say the same as well"
She smiles at him.

Omg, of course the hottest boy in the house would like her. She's so pretty and nice and ..ughhh! I wanted him! But again that's what I get for thinking I would get a hotty like him. I don't deserve such an attractive; perfect species.

Angelina: "Well I gotta get going to my next class. See you around Hannah"

Me: "Bye"

Cedric: "I'm glad that your already making friends"
He says to me while patting me on the back.

Me: "Aren't you glad you met her"
I say in a stern tone. I didn't mean for it to come out that way, but I have to admit I was kind of annoyed. Either he picks one girl and sticks with her, or hits the road.

Cedric: "Jealous much?"

Me: "Me? Why would I be jealous?"

Cedric: "You shouldn't waste your time feeling jealous .You should know that your a lot more beautiful and probably smarter than her. If the hand kiss made you jealous, I do that to show respect to young women. Don't worry, she's not the one I want."

I keep a straight face to hide that fact the I'm all tingly inside. Could he really want me? No no , don't get your hopes up. He's probably just being nice.

Me: "Okay"

We walk in silence as we head to our next class, Transfigurations.