Chapter 6- Presence

I just like the song. Khalid preaches!
___________

Crown Prince Leon POV

Ugh, I hate these parties. We princes are always forced to come.

"Prince Leon~ Come here, dance with me~" A girl says to me.

"Ah, I rather not. See, my mother is waiting for me." I say, putting on my best smile.

"Oh, I see. Then, have a good time, Leon." She says, with pure displeasure on her makeup caked face.

"Mmhmm" I nod my head and walk off.

I walk toward the dance floor, nearing a crowd of girls.

Just what I wanted to avoid, I thought.

What are they crowding around for?

I peek a little bit, and see a glimpse of a girl wearing a veil with silver hair. The girl is kind of interesting. She's just standing there, not uttering a word to the foolish girls.

I'll have to talk to her one day.

I'll leave it to Cail to find out.

I walk outside and see the bright moon shining over me.

I walk over to a huge garden, illuminated by the full moon.

I looks enchanting with the faeries flying around the roses, tending the soft pedals.

I see a bench and walk towards it when I see her.

But, she was just inside, surrounded by the annoying flies.

____
Rose's POV

I concentrate on my magic, weaving it around the girls who want to use my status and wealth.

I overhear some talking about me.

Whispers that won't be said in front of my face.

I pretend I don't notice my father sneaking in the mansion with his 'wife' and child.

I am the water, smoothly flowing over rocks.

The fire that gives overbearing warmth.

The wind with it's harsh, but calm whispers.

The ground with it's solid, but soft grass.

I am the flowers, delivering happiness to all, but the ones who cannot open their inner eye and think that everything should be seen as something negative.

"ello..." A soft voice calls out to me, "Hello...?"

I open my eyes to find Prince Leon, the man that openly killed me in the otome game.

Knowing that I changed the whole game, and something is preventing me to see the future, I am somewhat safe.

"Hello, Prince Leon." I say, floating in and out of my mind and reality.

"Weren't you inside, just like two minutes ago?" He asks, inquisitive.

"I was casting an illusion. I do not want to attend this party." I chuckled.

______
Okay,

So I actually had over 1,000 words for this chapter about how Rose wasn't in her dress and sum.

But that didn't fit, so I had to delete it.

Updating my Werewolf story next.

Hope y'all don't get angry, bored, and anything else y'all feel while reading my trash stories.

Hungry and broke,

-P. O. T. A. T. A (Makorra) 🥔🤘🏽🤧
“ψ(`∇´)ψ