Chapter 11- Blankly

Rose's POV

It's so stuffy in here.

Why are we doing this again?

I hate this bitch, he steady drinking. Like noo.

I laugh as I pick up thoughts from the wandering guards on duty.

I close my eyes as the thought of going to my room fades away.

Is she going to take any longer?

Cail.

Where is this little brat?

Mother.

Cail doesn't want to be here. Should I call Master?

Cail's butler. That's obvious.

"Hey!"

A unknown person.

Not a thought. A voice.

I open my eyes to see a girl walking in the distance surrounded by big men.

She had pretty emerald eyes that seemed to glow.

She must be one of the villagers, judging by the dress she's wearing.

Not ratty, but not exactly exquisite.

Wind spirit....

Wind spirit.....

What? She snapped

Please drift the voices to me.

Why? She snaps, you never call me anyway.

Please. I'll make sure to call you out more often. I thought the spirit world was peaceful.

Not with that chatty water spirit, Poseidon. She scoffs, but we all know that she has a huge crush on him.

How's Persephone? I ask, keeping her occupied for a quick second.

Well, she's sad again. Winter is coming after all

I see. So, Aiolos, how 'bout itI get really impatient as I see the girl shaking her head 'no' from the corner of my eye.

Alright. Let me out tomorrow-

Yeah, yeah. Hush!

I command the wind to set me down on a high-up tree and sit on the very top branch.

Well, not very top. But, the highest up stable branch so I can be nosy.

"You bitch!" The dude who I'm guessing is the leader is yelling at the poor girl. "Why do you think you can boss us around?"

"..." The girl says nothing as she backs away in fear.

Ooh, drama!

A bird squawks and sits next to me.

Using Fauna Magic, I quietly communicate with the raven.

"Hey." I said, watching the bird.

"....." The bird stays silent as it watches the scene before us.

"What's up with everyone being silent today?" I mumble, summoning popcorn.

"Speak when spoken to!" The leader spits, raising a hand to slap the ginger headed girl.

This escalated too fast! Maybe I should go down there to help the girl. I thought.

The leader's hand goes in slow motion as it  near the village girl's face.
As I jump up to interfere, the girl grabs the boy's hand and wrenches it behind his back.

The boy smirks and I immediately search his mind.

"We thought this would happen!" The boy whistles, and what looks like the youngest member of the group takes aim.

I jump down.

Bang!
___________
Late chapter,

So sorry.

I'm going to do a time skip soon.

I think i mentioned that before...

Not sure.

I had a hard the coming up with the wind spirits name.

I was looking for a Greek goddess who's attribute was 'air'.

I only found a God.

So, I had to go with that name.

Please note that if you're really interested in Greek mythology like I am, I made Aiolos a Goddess😂.

Here's what I found:

AIOLOS (Aeolus) was the divine keeper of the winds and king of the mythical, floating island of Aiolia (Aeolia). He kept the violent Storm-Winds locked safely away inside the cavernous interior of his isle, releasing them only at the command of greatest gods to wreak devastation upon the world.

Excited,

-P. O. T. A. T. A🐒🥔
┐(゚д゚┐)(〜^∇^)〜ヽ(°◇° )ノ