Chapter 15

*hehe. I'm a shitty author and I'm even shitter @ updating. Nov. 23(?), 2018 to April 15, 2019💀.

I forgot the fathers name, I don't even think he has one tbh . But from now on, it's Charles.

— (mother's pov)

"YOU BITCH!" He screeches. "WHAT KIND OF MOTHER ARE YOU?!"

"I-" I start but got cut off the very moment my mouth opened.

"That's all you have to say for yourself? Is this just a joke?" He says quietly, crouching down to be eye level with me.

A few moments pass of us just staring at one another and he suddenly reaches out to stroke my face and wipe my tears. Ah....I see why they arranged that god-awful marriage to you."

Charles offers his palm to me. I stare at it for a few moments.
"Are you going to take it or what, Louise?"

Hesitant to reach out and touch him, I grab his hand timidly and stand on my feet.

We walk around all the blood and all the nurses carrying my daughter's life less like body away.

Charles ends up leading me to my office. Well, it was his first.

"Look, Louise, I'm sorry." He sighs and rubs his hand through his shiny blond hair. "I didn't mean to call you out of your name like that and to disrespect you."

"......."

"Louise, I'm serious."

"....." I take a shakey breath. "Were you serious when you took those vows? To love and protect me through sickness and health?"

"It was an arranged marriage."

"AND??!" I snapped. "It wasn't an arranged marriage to me! I loved you! I gave you everything! Fortune, fame, love, and a beautiful daughter! And for you to throw away our relationship like that. Not even our relationships but your daughter like that for a whore......what kind of man are you?"

Charles took the insult to heart. His nostrils flared and he reached out and slapped me. "WHAT KIND OF WOMAN ARE YOU!" He yanked on my hair.
"AH!" I yelped in pain, twisting in his grip trying to get free.

"Not giving your husband what he should receive on nights of coming home frustrated. If you weren't gonna give me what I want, I was going to be with someone who did...." he paused, but didn't loosen his grip on my hair. Instead he yanked it harder.

"CHARLES! STOP! YOU'RE HURTING ME!" I screeched.

"....I'll do more than that...." He suddenly said, reaching over towards my dress strap. "Since you didn't give me what I want, I'll take it from you."

________
The end. Jk. Of this chapter ! It's short, I know. But its currently 4:09 am and I'm tired. So bye☺️.