Stolen

I follow Elena out of my house, towards her car, since I'm staying at her place tonight, we both need some girl time after today's events

"Yeah Jeremy, I've got my car. Tell Bonnie that whatever she did, I'm starting to feel better. Yeah, you can drive her home. I'm just gonna go straight to bed. Okay." I smile at her comfortingly as she hangs up. Just as she is about to unlock her car, a masked man comes up to her and hits her around the head with something.

"Oh no you don't". I say, before I am also hit around the head...

____________________________________________

I open my eyes, a slight aching pain can be felt at the back of my head, but I shake it off, trying to recall what has happened.

"Son of a bitch!" I yell as the memories come flooding back to me. I look around me, noticing that I am on an old couch, Elena is still unconscious next to me. Elena's eyes snap open, along with the rest of her body as a man walks into the room, slowly approaching us.

"What do you want?" Elena asked as she gets shushed by the man in front of her. "Please, I'm hurt."

"I know. Just a taste" He says, leaning down to bite her neck, before I gather my strength and force my leg forward, kicking him in the groin. He groans as I turn to Elena, biting into my wrist, I shove it towards her. She gives me a weird look. "Really?" she asks, sounding ever so slightly amused.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself," I say, smirking. She laughs, quietly.

" Trevor! Control yourself, "A woman says vamp speeding into the room. She looks quite pretty, her short hair resembling Alice Cullen's in the first Twilight movie.

"Buzzkill" he mutters, what is it with me and bee movie? He stands back up, sending me a glare, before slouching his way out of the room.

"What do you want with me?" Elena asks, gripping my hand tightly, the most revealing sign that she is scared.

"Oh my god, you look just like her." She says, her mouth hanging open slightly

"But she's not so-" I start before she rudely cuts me off.

"Be quiet!"She snaps.

"OK, OK. No need to shout." I say, holding my hands up in mock surrender.

"But I'm not Katherine. My name is Elena Gilbert; you don't have to do this" Elena says, clutching my hand even tighter than before.

"I know who you are, I said be quiet" The woman snaps, once again.

" What do you want? " Elena asks, before the woman slaps her hard, knocking her unconscious.

"Ouch," I say," If you weren't dead, I would think it was your time of the month." She slaps me hard as well, but not hard enough to knock me into the same state as Elena. Idiot- does she not know she'll have to hit harder to subdue a werewolf.