Dinner Parties.

Jenna is taking Elijah on a tour of some of the historical sights of Mystic Falls, so I just tag along, having nothing better to do

" The old Fell property actually starts just beyond that fence. " Jenna states, pointing towards a fence. It's funny that I have lived in Mystic Falls for the past 17 years and don't even know half of what Jenna is saying.

"Ah, the Fells. One of the Founding Families" He says in a mocking tone.

"Why do you say it like that?" Jenna asks carefully.

"So many questions, young grasshopper," I say, as she smirks at me. That is the main reason that I like Jenna so much, she appreciates true sarcasm and witty remarks.

"My research showed me that this area was actually settled almost two full centuries earlier. It was a migration of townsfolk from the northeast, um, it was Salem, to be precise," he says.

"Massachusetts? As in the witch trials?" Jenna asks.

"In English, please," I ask politely. Too much Bonnie for me.

"Which means the ever-lauded founding families...didn't actually found anything"Elijah finishes, smirking at a specific founding Lockwood... me

"Try saying that to my Mother, she'll bite your head off." Jenna grins.

"Well, I bet it was the men who made a big deal about being founders back in 1860. Men are very territorial." Jenna says.

"Yes, they are" adds Elijah.

"Lijah, you speak about men as if you are not one of them, is there something you're not telling us," I asked, cheekily. When Jenna turns her head, he quickly sticks his tongue out at me, followed by my raising of an eyebrow.

After that, Alaric then walks up to us.

"Elijah, this is my friend, Alaric Saltzman." Jenna says.

"Friend... what an understatement." I say as Jenna blushes deeply.

"Yeah, I got your message about walking Elijah here through the old property lines. I thought I would tag along. You know being a history buff and all. Where to next?" Ric says, smirking at me.

"I'm pretty curious about the freed slave property owners. Some say, you know, the descendants of the slaves are the true keepers of American history." Elijah says, rejoining the conversation.

" Well, I only brought the surveys. I got that list in the car. Just give me a sec." Jenna says, walking away.

"Alaric Saltzman. So you're one of those people on Elena's list of loved ones to protect." Did she write a list?

"By any chance, am I on that list?" I ask, to which he nods. Yes- I'm not as invisible as I think.

"So is Jenna," Alaric says.