Jules

" I was right, wasn't I? Your little vampire friend, she was lying

" I was right, wasn't I? Your little vampire friend, she was lying." Jules says, looking at Tyler as I come down the stairs.

"What do you want?" Tyler snarls angrily at her, unaware of my presence.

"I want you to understand that a vampire will never be your friend. It's our nature to be enemies." Jules says, trying to keep her cool.

"You know how stupid that sounds?" Tyler snaps at her.

"You need to leave here, it's not safe" Jules speaks slowly.

" I can't just run away with you. I don't even know you. My mom would freak. My life is here." Tyler replies, sighing very quietly.

"What's going on?" I ask, making my presence known. Tyler does not reply so Jules speaks for him.

"Your vampire friends killed Mason."

"What?" I asked shocked, the breath getting stuck in my throat.

"Your old life. Your new life is just beginning. You have so much to learn. You to Evie." She says, sounding slightly happier.

"Like what?" I ask as Tyler remains quiet, his hands clenched into fists.

"How to survive. You've triggered the curse, Tyler. It's important you learn what it means to be a lycanthrope. We live by a code of loyalty, we take care of each other. It's my duty and honour to help you. Please let me"

I sigh, repeating the same thing that I said to Trevor before Elijah killed him.

"Surviving isn't living,it's just subduing the end" And with that, both Tyler and I leave her to herself.

____________________________________________________________

Tyler is on the computer in our dad's office when he sees Stefan is in the room. He tries to leave, but Stefan stops him, while I watch the scene play out from the warm comforts of the couch.

" I'm not gonna hurt you, I just want to talk. " Stefan says, smiling at me.

"Then why did you break in?" Tyler asks, staring at Stefan suspiciously.

"Would you have let me in otherwise?" Stefan asks.

I put my hand up,"I would have," and Stefan winks at me.

"So, Devie is never going to happen but I guess I can hope for Stevie"He rolls his eyes at me.

Mum comes down the stairs and gets ready to leave, "Tyler? Evie?" she calls out.

" Tell your brother I'm leaving for the memorial" She says, kissing my cheek before leaving.

_______________________________________

"Maybe we're getting off on the wrong foot, here." Stefan says, trying to be reasonable" What happened to Mason?" Tyler asks getting straight to the point. "Tyler, there's a lot for us to talk about." He says.

"Dam right there is."I but in rudely.

Tyler tries to leave but Stefan grabs him.

"Watch it Salvatore," I say aggressively.

"I wouldn't do that. Without a full moon, you're no match for me." He says, turning to look at me.

"You want a bet." I say, standing up from the couch. Quickly, I grab Stefan by his neck, causing him to release Tyler, using the palm of my hand, I shove his nose back into his face, successfully breaking it, kneeing him in the crotch, causing him to collapse to the floor.

"Careful with who you threaten, blood sucker," I warn.

__________________________________________________________

"Look, about Caroline, no matter what her flaws are, when push comes to shove, you're gonna want that girl on your side. She's your friend, stop being a dick to her" Stefan says informatively.

"Hmmm yeah, because she totally didn't play a part in the murder of our Uncle," I say with extreme sarcasm.

"I thought vampires hated werewolves," Tyler asks, quizzically.

"That's some sort of leftover idea from another time. It doesn't have to be that way anymore. We go to the same school, we have the same friends. we keep the same secrets. This can work, Tyler. I mean, it's your home, it's my home too. I want this to work."

"Once again, Evie is just the commentary in the background, "I say, my tone dripping with venom.

Tyler's phone buzzes. They stare at each other for a moment, before Tyler slips past Stefan and answers it. It's Jules

" Help, help" Tyler yells, before Stefan snatches away the phone and hangs up.

"Who's number was that, hm?"Stefan asked annoyed.

Tyler says nothing. Stefan tosses the phone on the desk.

" Damn it Tyler! I'm trying to save your life, can't you see that? " Stefan yells out exasperatedly.

"Get out Stefan," I say calmly.

When Stefan doesn't leave, I storm out myself.

____________________________________________________________

I walk into the boarding house, with swagger, acting as if I owned the place.

"Yo Damon!" I call out but receive no response. I shrug it off, realising that he's probably upstairs with Andie, his latest slut.

"I'm going to raid your alcohol supply, don't mind me," I call out, as I move towards the area Damon hides the Jack Daniels. Sucker thinks he can keep it hidden from me.

"Don't be afraid, you're okay." I hear Damon's voice as he walks down the stairs, compelling Andie. Well, I don't see him, but I hear him.

"Why do you kill people?" Andie asks him.

"Because I like it. It's in my nature, it's who I am. But then, I have to stay together to protect her, and she wants me to be the better man, which means I can't be who I am. Do you see the problem I'm having, Andie?" He replies, tone serious,

"Well, maybe this is who you are now. Love does that Damon, it changes us."

"Just stop talking. Just kiss me, be my distraction" They finally reach the living room/parlour/whatever the hell you want to call it... Nude

"Oh my god, my eyes," I say, putting my hand on my face to block my sight. "They're burning," I say. Damon turns to look at me, previously unaware of my presence as he grabs a throw to cover himself up with.

"Evie, what the hell! If you wanted to see me naked, all you had to do was ask!"He yells.

Sneakily, I pretend to look, "Gosh, it's so small. even Donovan has a bigger one than you." I quickly turn around and leg it off of the property...