:Chapter Four:

When I woke up, I had a splitting headache and my arms were stuck in an oversized sweatshirt that I was sure wasn’t mine. The arms of the sweatshirt were tied together at the end, leaving me immobile as I squirmed uncomfortably on a couch – I froze with a wince. Not only did my head hurt when I moved, but whose couch was I sleeping on?

                A snore startled me, making me snap my head towards the ground. I squeezed my eyes shut as a jolt of pain shot through my head, making me hiss before prying my eyes open and looking at the person lying on the ground. Harry was there with his mess of brown curls on the ground, sleeping and breathing deeply. For a second, I actually admired how attractive he was.

                But then my head started pounding again and I whimpered, “Harry!”

                He didn’t budge. Again, a whimper escaped my lips and this time I took a deep breath. It was either roll off of the couch and onto Harry, or try screaming at him until he finally woke up. Knowing that the latter would be less painful, I opened my mouth again and prepared to listen to my shrill morning voice.

                “Harry!” To my surprise, it was crackly, and I automatically needed a glass of water. “Harry, please get up! Untie me!”

                Harry’s sleep wavered as he groaned tiredly, “Sh, Fawn, go back to bed…”

                My throat was burning and I was growing more uncomfortable by the minute. “Harry, get your ass up now!”

                Finally, he got up, eyes shooting open – probably from the God awful sound of my crackling voice. He looked briefly disoriented before focusing his gaze on me, blinking and shooting up from the ground. Quickly, he stumbled over to me on the couch and unwrapped my arms.

                “Sorry, love, you were crazy last night.” Harry muttered. “You wouldn’t stay in one spot.”

                I pointed to my throat, managing, “Water?”

                Harry shot up and to the kitchen, getting a glass of water and thrusting it in my hands as I chugged it down. “How are you feeling, love? I’ll get you a few pills for your headache.”               

                Looking at him gratefully, I said, “Thanks, you’re the best.”

                “Don’t say that yet,” Harry muttered, running a hand through his curls as he collapsed onto the couch beside me. “I, uh, think you’ll be pretty mad at me once you find out…”

                “Shit, what did I do?” I asked in panic, eyes wide.

                He motioned towards the sweatshirt I was wearing. I glanced down and slowly unzipped it, sliding it off to leave me only in my leopard print crop top – and a band aid on my belly button. With wide eyes, I slowly pulled off the tan band aid.

                I shot up from my seat and turned to Harry, crying, “I got my belly button pierced?!”

                Harry muttered defensively, “You said you wanted to be sexy.”

                “Why – How – Oh.”

                “Oh?”

                “I guess it’s kind of cool…”