This is apparently my randomness dumping ground

Hey, so since it's 2018 one of my best friends decided to tag me in a new years tag thingy.  Thanks dyintogetaway.  So I guess you guys get to learn a little bit about me!

Do you like someone?

It's complicated because I don't want to like him, but I keep kind of liking him.  Does that make sense?  I don't want to like him anymore, but the bugger just keeps getting me to like him.

Do they like me?

It's complicated.

Single or taken?

Single

Last person I texted

One of my best friends: ArielLarson

Last song listened to

'The Greatest Show' from the new movie "The Greatest Showman" (I've been listening to the soundtrack nonstop, I love it).

Battery percentage?

53% and charging

Best friend that's a girl

It's a tie between a couple of my best friends, they each mean so much to me I can never choose one.

Best friend that's a guy

My friend Caleb

Favorite OTP

I have no idea, there are so many to choose from.

Why I made this account

Funny story actually.  I started writing a story back in 2014, and got up to chapter five or six and then thought, "Hey, why don't I share this with people?"  So I found Wattpad and never uploaded that story.  I haven't completed it either because it's like my child and I don't want to do it injustice.

Current lock screen

Birthday

November 24

There ya go dyintogetaway, I'm not going to tag anyone else because there are rare moments when I don't follow the rules. 

HAPPY 2018!

Have a cookie