Road Trip (Part One)

Ryan had his secrets. He had things he'd never tell any of his band mates, things he'd never let slip. He had things that he found really too embarrassing to mention.

Currently, he sat in the front seat of the band's tour van, one leg crossed over the other as he stared out of the passenger seat. His boyfriend of three months sat beside him, tapping on the steering wheel as he lip synced to Frank Sinatra. Laughing softly, the older decided to be cheeky, reaching out and turning down the music. When he was met with a huff, Ryan turned it back up, but did shift in his seat to face Brendon.
"Hey, pull over at the next gas station." Pointing, he was disappointed to hear a reply from the other.
"Why? We've got snacks in the back. Spencer- Look for something."
"I'm not hungry." Ryan interjected, mocha eyes narrowing as a hand slipped down to press against the fabric of his pants, lips pursing together.
Brendon seemed to catch the hint, but shook his head, "I'm sure you can wait. The next one is only..... 40 minutes away? You can't have had to go that long."
With a roll of his eyes, Ryan shrugged and decided to just wait.

Within a solid twenty minutes, Ryan was unable to sit still in his seat, interchanging the crossing of his legs with discontented huffs and whines.

Brendon shifted his gaze over and watched him, unable to stifle down some twisted smile as he reached for the brunette's hand, who in turn took a shaky breath, pressing his eyes shut.

Ryan was embarrassed to say the least, cheeks burning a hot crimson — tears threatening to run down his cheeks. Every foot the car moved was torture, and Ryan felt as if even slowing to a halt would cause him to lose control. Upon that thought, he felt his thighs clench, a stream running down across the front of his ash-grey jeans. It was moments before he'd managed to stop it, as his lips parted, the guitarist rocking his hips back and forth in his seat.

"Bren- pull over. This isn't funny anymore-"

"I never said it was funny to start with," Brendon retorted, though the words fell away into a smile, "You are adorable that way, though." Voice dropping to a bare whisper, he looked over and reached the Ryan's buttons, undoing them and listening to the heavy sigh that escaped his boyfriends lips. "Is that any better?"

Ryan nodded indignantly, managing to relax if not a little bit in his seat, "M-Mhm... yes- yeah- a little bit- for now- a bit better-" he could feel himself becoming almost aroused by the damp, warm feeling, but he focused on silently willing Brendon to find a gas station, or at least just pull over. On God would he be so fortunate.

Hello! Yes, I know it's short and leaves off a bit suddenly but I said I'd have this part out and then realized I had lied and never finished it. However, I've been very short on time so I haven't gotten to finish it, but here's what I have so far. Let's reach.... 15 reads and I'll upload part two? That sounds like a decent goal!

For those of you who enjoy these, thank you so much! 💚💚 I hope you continue to read and enjoy these stories, and remember to check my announcement feed for updates!