Movie Night

Ryan's still a bottom. 

Sitting on the couch, Ryan cast the occasional glance over at the other, who'd insisted he watch a movie with him to pass the night by until Jon and Spencer returned home the next morning. Brendon seemed perfectly fine engulfed in the moving pictures on the screen, but the older brunette had fallen into a persistent fit of fidgeting that he disguised by pulling the blanket up to his shoulders and trying to relax as a hand moved down to hold the front of his jeans. It was hardly minutes before he sat up, "Brendon, pause the movie. I have to go to the bathroom." Turning his gaze up, Brendon studied the other for a moment before partially smiling and pulling him over, "Come on, the movie's almost over. Just a few more minutes? Like twenty, it's getting to a good part."

Reluctantly, Ryan laid back down, pressing his thighs together and trying to focus on the TV. Each minute agitated him more and more, fingers moving just enough to stifle the urge. When he moved his hand away enough to loosen the button on his pants, the younger laced their fingers together and kissed the taller male's cheek, who frowned and whined softly, biting his lip when a slight dampness formed against his boxers. Ryan took a deep breath and wished the damned movie would be over already. Brendon seemed aware, and he hated it, unable to keep down the squirming that began as he tried to hold it, swallowing back the fact that the button he didn't have the chance to undo was pressing into his lower stomach and frankly hurting him at this point, leg crossing over the other as he took a deep breath, pressing his eyes shut as another short stream leaked to his pants, praying to what God may be it didn't show on the denim.

When the movie did end, he was unable to sit still but also unable to move, Brendon standing and grinning down at him, "You can go now." Ryan stared up at him and sat up, gasping almost. "I can't-" "What do you mean you can't? Like you don't have to anymore or-?" Shaking his head, Ryan pressed a hand back to the front of his pants, "I can't... I can't move." Brendon smiled, leaning over to pull him into a standing position, Ryan protesting until he locked up, a dark spot running across the front of his pants and down his leg, holding the other's shirt as the hand on his jeans moved. His lips parted as the patch spread across the back of the fabric and down the inside of his legs, sighing deeply and hanging his head as the other stared at him, taking a step back from the pool that formed around Ryan's feet. Tears burned in his eyes and his face darkened to a deep crimson, jumping when hands reached around his waist to undo his pants and tug them down, "Here, step out of these. We'll get you cleaned up." A kiss pressed against his neck and he nodded, doing as he was told and stepping away from the soaked pair of pants. Brendon picked them up and folded them before leaving to put them away, returning with a towel to clean the mess on the floor. Soon, he put the towel away too, reaching for the other's hand and tugging him along.

He was led to the bathroom, where Brendon ran the bath and began unbuttoning the brunette's shirt, pulling it from his shoulders and tugging his boxers off. He coaxed him to sit in the water, pushing his own sleeves up and dampening the locks of the other's messy mocha hair to add soap. Ryan relaxed in the water and rubbed his arms, tilting his head back when the other rinsed his hair out.

Sniffing, the brunette began to wash himself off properly, murmuring a soft, "I'm sorry..." and refusing to look up.

Brendon shook his head, "Don't be. Okay? It's fine..." Smiling slightly, he stood and grabbed a towel, holding it out and wrapping it around Ryan when he'd stepped out, pulling him off towards the bedroom, helping him dry off before laying him down on the bed. Brendon joined him moments after, pressing a kiss to his stomach and offering one of his sweaters for the brunette to put on. Slowly, Ryan did put the sweater on and watched the younger, who crawled into the bed to lay beside him, "Doesn't that feel better?" Unsure of what to say, the older curled up beside him and nodded slowly, Brendon smiling and kissing his forehead, "Good...."

The time of night, the bath, and the cologne that seeped from the other made everything hazy, causing Ryan to drift off to the sound of Brendon humming some lullaby, yawning widely when the blanket was pulled up and an arm wrapped around him, the sound of the other's voice soon cutting out as he fell asleep. 

-- 

More fluffy than the last, I believe. I've had this one in the doc for a while! Hope everybody enjoys <333