Daddy's Boy (Part Two)

*This part contains sexual slang/terminology/actions. If you do not want to read, please skip to the end. Thank you and enjoy!*

Ryan stared at Brendon for a long moment or two, cheeks only darkening as the gap between them was closed with another kiss. The older brunette melted away as Brendon's tongue ran against the back of his teeth, exploring over his own and silencing down a low moan as the younger boy pressed his fingertips into Ryan's thighs. Ryan rutted his hips into the other's thigh, entire body shuddering and begging for some acknowledgement other than the insufficient friction of fabric. He sat back and pulled away from the kiss, reaching for Brendon's hands and slipping them under his own shirt. Brendon smiled softly and decided that he'd oblige, skimming his fingertips up along Ryan's torso and pulling the older boy's shirt over his head. Immediately, his attention went to Ryan's chest, studying the deep rising and falling of semi-labored breaths before one hand moved to massage circles against a perked nipple, tending to the other with a gentle suckling motion. Ryan whimpered into his ear and reached to grip handfuls of Brendon's shirt, lips parting and eyes falling closed as his entire body twitched and shuddered.

When Brendon finally pulled away, a dark bruise had begun to form on Ryan's pale skin, Brendon examining his work with a low smirk. Before Ryan had the chance to even open his eyes, Brendon had flipped him to lay with his back pressed into the couch, arms laid above his head. Strands of mocha-brown hair stuck to Ryan's forehead and flushed-out cheeks, eyes focused intently on the younger male in front of him.

More specifically, the strained fabric that hid Brendon's arousal, only defined by the dampness of Ryan's accident.

Nimble fingers reached to undo the belt and buttons on his own jeans, Brendon staring down at the nearly vibrating form of the bottom. His bottom.

Within moments, Ryan had fallen off into muted whimpers and begging, rubbing his thighs together to try and quell his own arousal. He felt like he might just die of Brendon kept staring at him like that, and so he was instantly relieved when the younger male leaned down to pepper slow kisses over his stomach, one hand reaching to massage the inside of Ryan's thigh. Ryan's hands reached to lace themselves in Brendon's hair, hips twitching almost harshly.

"Daddy-" Ryan's voice was low and drawn out into a pleasing whine, breaths lightening into gasps as he squirmed underneath Brendon's hands.

"Yes?" Brendon didn't lift his attention from Ryan's hip, where he was currently working on a gently-placed hickey.

Suddenly, Ryan fell quiet, flooded with an even deeper embarrassment than when he'd wet himself. He wanted to plead with Brendon to fuck him right into the couch. To rearrange everything within him that composed him as a human. Ryan wanted the agonizing ache of arousal to melt away into the feeling of Brendon moving against him, teeth dug into his shoulder and sweet nothings disappearing into the air. He couldn't make himself ask for any of that, though, so instead he shifted his gaze away to focus on the floor.

Brendon smiled at him, fingers reaching to slip into the leg bands of the pull up and grip the soft, round cheeks of Ryan's ass, eliciting a low gasp and another whimper. "Oh, you like that?" Ryan nodded and stared down at Brendon, lower lip quivering in some anticipation. The younger male nodded and moved his hands to slowly pull down the pull up, the material heavy and full as he stood and carefully wrapped it to discard it in the trash. In moments, however, he was back to stare down at Ryan once more, who knew better than to touch himself when Brendon was in control over him like this. However, his excitement was evident from the throbbing erection that the removal of the diaper had revealed, precum dripped down onto his stomach and forming a translucent pool.

"Oh, poor baby..." Brendon cooed softly, running his fingers through the slick spot on Ryan's stomach. He rubbed the fluid between his fingertips and reached to tuck said fingers between Ryan's lips, who obediently suckled them clean, tongue slipping around each finger to be sure he missed nothing. Brendon grinned, lifting Ryan's hips to set against his own and line up to Ryan's hole. Ryan braced himself for moments before he suddenly felt very full, Brendon pushing into him slowly and using a gentle grip on Ryan's hip for support. The older male whimpered, to which Brendon replied with a low moan and a soft coaxing whisper to Ryan.

Brendon paused as if to make sure Ryan was alright, letting him adjust for a moment or two before he began the movement of his hips, each thrust calculated and slow. Ryan whined and rocked his hips forward in some indignant effort to make the other move faster, to which Brendon stopped the movement and raised his brows. "What do we say?"

Ryan looked away again, draping an arm over his face and taking a deep breath, "Faster, Daddy- please-" A yelp echoed past his lips as Brendon began moving much faster than before, driving in to the base and gripping Ryan's hips. Ryan felt his back arch away from the couch as his legs wrapped around Brendon's waist, tears pooling in his eyes and dripping down the sides of his face. Shallow breaths melted off into low moans from the older male, only bitching into a higher pitch as a hand moved to stroke his own throbbing length. Brendon's hand was much slower than his hips, taking his time to stroke from base to tip and always lingering at the head to rub at the underside and against the slit, lubricating the rest of the shaft with precum and the remnants of urine that still dampened Ryan's skin.

It was only — in generous calculation — moments before Ryan's entire body went rigid, breaths halting in his throat as he came, the white substance trailing down along his chest and stomach, spattered on Brendon's fingers. Brendon followed suit in no time after, burying himself deep into Ryan and gritting his teeth. He didn't move away immediately but leaned down to drag his tongue once more over Ryan's skin, thoroughly cleaning the pale surface and ending up at Ryan's jaw, nipping at his earlobe, "You're such a good boy. Now come, let's get you a bath."

Ryan nodded slowly, eyes feeling heavy and entire body buzzing, "Yes sir..."

Brendon smiled down at him, pecking his lips and picking him up into his arms, "I love you..."