Class (Part Two)

*This part contains sexual slang/terminology/actions. If you do not want to read, please skip to the end. Thank you and enjoy!*

Ryan stared up at Brendon, eyes glossy as he processed the others words. A guttural whine parted his lips and hands reached to tangle themselves into Brendon's shirt, burying himself away. A hand made sharp contact with his ass once more and he yelped, hot tears pooling into his eyes. Ryan sat up just enough to lean away from the others hand, pressing his hips against Brendon's side. Another moan formed in his throat, and for moments he seemed to forget that he was in trouble as he began to grind against Brendon's hip. His body shook and quivered, though went stock rigid when Brendon balled up the back of his lace underwear in his hand, pulling his hips away. Immediately, his face flushed a deep red and he tried to grind against the fabric of the lace, wincing at another spank.

"Did I give you permission to pleasure yourself?" Brendon's voice was low, breaths painfully warm against Ryan's ear as he forced himself to shake his head.
"No sir-" he whispered softly, lips remaining parted.
"Of course not. But you're so, so disobedient... first you piss yourself in my classroom... then you get my clothes all wet, ruin my shirt and the skirt that I worked so hard to pick out for you... and you expect me to reward you?" A hand snaked down to run two fingers along either side of Ryan's length, toying with the hardened member that stretched out delicate lace material. Ryan jolted, tightening his grip on Brendon's shirt as he buried away.
"Sit up. Look at me." Brendon's voice came out as a command, rigid and demanding.
Instinctively, Ryan snapped his head back and trained his eyes on Brendon's face, though his eyes were full of shame, bordering fear. His hips trembled and before he knew it, a thin stream of urine ran down his legs, soaking into Brendon's pants. Ryan whimpered, refusing to look at the other as Brendon drew in a deep breath and nodded slowly.

Before Ryan knew it, their places had switched and Ryan was sitting in the chair, staring up at Brendon. The younger male rolled his shoulders back and pulled the belt loop loose, tugging it free from his slacks and using it to fasten one of Ryan's hands to the chair. The same was done with the other hand, though with Brendon's tie this time, and Ryan tugged at the restraints, watching as Brendon fished around in his pockets. Moments later, he produced a small ring-shaped object, stepping over and kneeling down on the floor to push aside the lace. He slipped the vibrator over Ryan's length and rested his hands on the older boy's thighs to keep him pinned down into the chair, hushing him softly and pressing gentle kisses over his stomach.

It took several moments for Ryan to calm down, and when he did, Brendon reached for his phone and opened an app. As he slid up on a dial on the screen, Ryan's hips lurching against the vibrations that began against the underside of his length.
"I want an apology." Brendon whispered lowly, settling on the floor between Ryan's legs and stroking his fingers up and down his thigh. "You give me an apology or I leave you here... turn the power up... and let you handle yourself." He leaned to rest a kiss against Ryan's hip, looking up at the older boy in expectation as he slid the dial up on his phone.

Ryan squirmed in the chair and parted his lips to speak, though was immediately cut off by a drawn out moan. As he tried to press his thighs together, Brendon forced them back apart and smiled coyly up at Ryan, cooing to him the same threat once more.
Tears pooled in Ryan's eyes and he leaned his head back, spine arched in a near-rainbow curve as his entire body quivered, eventually forcing out the words that the other wanted.
"I'm sorry, Daddy- I'm sorry- I'm sorry... I didn't mean to pee-" Ryan fell silent and lifted his head up, hips rocking as he tried his best to grind against the chair, breaths shuddering.
"Good boy." Brendon offered a gentle smile and shifted to sit up on his knees, pulling Ryan's lace panties off and discarding the soaking wet garment to the floor. Ryan shifted his gaze down to the stiffened member between his legs, pre-cum slicked down the skin and pooling onto the seat. He whimpered as  Brendon grabbed his hips and aligned himself against Ryan's hole, cock twitching against the tightened hole. Ryan couldn't help but to lean into it, chest heaving as low begs echoed from his lips.
Pain filled Ryan's lower abdomen as Brendon pushed in with no preparation, stretching the older boy out and resulting in several drips of blood that pooled onto the floor. Brendon began to thrust immediately, turning the slide on the phone up to the maximum setting and setting it aside on his desk, nails digging into Ryan's thighs. The submissive brunette tugged at the restraints that bound him to the chair, moans filling the room as tears streamed down his face, entire body twitching every moment or two.
Ryan hardly lasted any time at all before he went rigid and came, the sticky substance coating his stomach and creating a thin string between his abdomen and the tip of his diminishing erection. Brendon kept on with a couple more sloppier thrusts, climaxing with a final rock of his hips and a muttered groan. Ryan slumped against the back of the chair when he was settled back into the seat, forcing his eyes to stay open as every muscle in his body relaxed. Brendon pulled the restraints loose and fixed his own pants, gathering Ryan up into his arms and holding him close to his chest. The older boy clung tightly and soon drifted to sleep, melted away to the faint sound of Brendon tiredly humming.

Hi!! I'm so sorry, I've been gone forever! This school year has been absolutely awful for me so I've been focusing on not failing! I'm going to try to post more often for you all! Thank you for understanding :)

I hope everybody enjoys this part, and as always:
- if you have any suggestions, comment or DM me!
- if you liked the part, leave a like!

You are magnificent! You are beautiful! You are radiant! You are loved!

- Ry